I heard that Mayn is blocking AUTO IT now. Anyone know any truth to this? I am inclined to agree due to the fact that anytime i attempt run scrpit it shuts the game down lol.
Its true. Basically, dunmgr.des is blocking the TS2 process from showing up. And the autoit nomadmemory doesn't open up the handle correctly even with the correct PID.
i cant find the game address and version..where can i find it and edit?..cuz auto heal/autopots dont work..someone help me put pls cuz its the last thing to do and it's good to go...btw, many thanks for sharing uploader..
[Re-Release] TwelveSky 2 AIO 01/18/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 292 Replies UPDATE: v2.07 is out now! Download your new copies and see what's changed! Hopefully, the changes are bugs. :)
Hey guys, this release fixes some issues in the last release, however it is still far from perfect. I appreciated your feedback in the other thread and I would like it if you all continued to contribute.
Instructions are in the ReadMe file. It explains all the functions.
Note that I have 2 separate files for MAYN and Aeria. They are both identical except for the addresses and...
[Release] TwelveSky 2 AIO 08/10/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 50 Replies Here's my TwelveSky 2 AIO (All-in-one)
I feel terrible releasing this buggy version, but like I said, if i release a fully functional version like my other trainer, I won't get thanks or appreciation for my work. It'll just get downloaded and used.
Features:
-AOE Bot
-Auto Buffer (Currently lame, if you use it... tell me what happens)
-Spam loot
-Custom Loot (so buggy its not worth using unless you're fullscreen 1024*768)
-The usual runspeed, attackspeed, zoom, revive.
-Some hidden...