good day mr kuchiha and mr strikeaid.. i think u two are very generous to share those info here..
i would like to ask favor from u.. if u dont mind, im a twelvesky player from d phil and i wonder if you could give me some links on bypassing our xtrap here in 12sky2 ph.
Thnx Kuchiha and strikeraid for this tool.
But i have a problem with this.How can i use it with Vietnam version while they use Xtrap?I know how to change the address in config.ini. But...Can any one help me with bypassing Xtrap here?
Have a good day guys. Thanx so much.
Kuchiha is no longer playing TS2. But I can answer that question for you. When using addresses in this program, you must input the adresses so that it looks like 0x00C85DAF.
I'm kinda stupid so can you guys help me with something I do not know how to 2) Modify with the last adresses of your game version (dont forget the '0x' before)......where can i find this adress what is it? can anyone help? pliz
[Re-Release] TwelveSky 2 AIO 01/18/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 292 Replies UPDATE: v2.07 is out now! Download your new copies and see what's changed! Hopefully, the changes are bugs. :)
Hey guys, this release fixes some issues in the last release, however it is still far from perfect. I appreciated your feedback in the other thread and I would like it if you all continued to contribute.
Instructions are in the ReadMe file. It explains all the functions.
Note that I have 2 separate files for MAYN and Aeria. They are both identical except for the addresses and...
[Release] TwelveSky 2 AIO 08/10/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 50 Replies Here's my TwelveSky 2 AIO (All-in-one)
I feel terrible releasing this buggy version, but like I said, if i release a fully functional version like my other trainer, I won't get thanks or appreciation for my work. It'll just get downloaded and used.
Features:
-AOE Bot
-Auto Buffer (Currently lame, if you use it... tell me what happens)
-Spam loot
-Custom Loot (so buggy its not worth using unless you're fullscreen 1024*768)
-The usual runspeed, attackspeed, zoom, revive.
-Some hidden...