Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] TwelveSky 2 - MultiHack

Closed Thread

Old 08/03/2009, 04:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
kuchiha can you help me work on this in ph version?

Old 08/03/2009, 04:54   #32

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,261
You can't make it work in PH version. You have to make a bypass for x-trap before you can do anything.

play with uce too.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2009, 05:25   #33

Great i got this working gratz .but i couldnt get the fly/wall hack to work im on aeria but the rest worked i didnt try auto pot since u said it was for myan but ill try later .i dontknow how u guys do the things u do but plz dont stop ,u all dont get the props u
diserve but im saying it keep up the great work all of u hats off to u all that do this for all us noobs ty
Old 08/03/2009, 06:03   #34

some thoughts if u plan on updating //i think somone else said this but if it could just pick up rares and the attack/run speed if it could be adjusted ,,, but u guys did a great job u three know who u r thanx agin i cant say that enough plz keep going guys

Old 08/03/2009, 06:21   #35

Hahah Kuchiha's the best. I think it'd be totally boring without him keeping me motivated to code. He's given me so many ideas already and I'm having a hard time keeping track of everything. lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2009, 07:11   #36

Very very nice.

But some minor adjustments from what I can see and most people will agree, from a coding point of few.

Enable us to adjust our attack speed and move speed. It sucks to be limited on/off feature some of us use different speeds to not get caught, etc depending on where we are. From what I can see it seems on/off are both set to 100.

Also adding a enabled auto buff if possible, there are multiple versions of auto buff hacks going around, see if we can work with one of them, only need to have 2 keys to auto buff.

This is a side note, I was trying to work on a auto pet feed but failed so I don't know if anyone wants to give that a shot also.

But besides the att/move speed thing awesome bot, and same for auto buff.

Lastly, the auto loot speed is a bit to fast and easy to spot, id suggest slowing it down 2-3secs more per item pick up , make it look more human. Rather than how it is now that the item is picked up before it even hits the ground.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2009, 16:58   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzy305 View Post
Very very nice.

But some minor adjustments from what I can see and most people will agree, from a coding point of few.

Enable us to adjust our attack speed and move speed. It sucks to be limited on/off feature some of us use different speeds to not get caught, etc depending on where we are. From what I can see it seems on/off are both set to 100.

Also adding a enabled auto buff if possible, there are multiple versions of auto buff hacks going around, see if we can work with one of them, only need to have 2 keys to auto buff.

This is a side note, I was trying to work on a auto pet feed but failed so I don't know if anyone wants to give that a shot also.

But besides the att/move speed thing awesome bot, and same for auto buff.

Lastly, the auto loot speed is a bit to fast and easy to spot, id suggest slowing it down 2-3secs more per item pick up , make it look more human. Rather than how it is now that the item is picked up before it even hits the ground.
Your pretty much asking for tri407tiny's hack,without godmode and vac.. xD
Old 08/03/2009, 18:20   #38

Quote:
Very very nice.

In a future release it will be available

Quote:
As i already said : My goal is to help to play, not to replace the player.

Quote:
I haven't yet a pet, can't figure it.

Quote:
I haven't modify it. Try this in game : keep your AOE shorcut key pressed. When a mob drop something hit your pickup key without releasing your AOE shortcut. You will see that you take the item while you're doing your AOE
Old 08/03/2009, 19:37   #39

hi all.. first of all i would like to thank kuchiha for such great realease.. it works like a charm. now like krzy305 said abt auto buffing, i made a script in autoit for buffing and it works with kuchiha realease too.. so i would like to realease the script but then kuchiha said " As i already said : My goal is to help to play, not to replace the player. " so i dont know if i should realease it or not.. but for those who wants auto buffer its not that hard.. u can make ur in few mins if u know how to code a bit in autoit.
Old 08/03/2009, 20:07   #40

Posts like Krzy's are informative and helps the developer. Nice criticism/feedback.
Old 08/03/2009, 20:08   #41

We all have auto AoE buffs, I run it separate also, but I ask kuchi this since everyone already has it why not just embedded into his program so it looks more functional O_o

I just run this and auto buff script and chilling, but be better to have it all ran from one program source.

That's my 2 cents.
Old 08/03/2009, 20:14   #42

depending on server merge, that's what you're getting. i haven't been on aim to show/tell you haven't i?
Old 08/03/2009, 21:10   #43

How Can I Know The IP Of Aeria?
Old 08/03/2009, 21:15   #44

Why do you need the IP of Aeria? Are you trying to use a proxy or IP changer to play Aeria instead of PH? :P

just kidding.

I think if you are trying to change your IP, the best thing you can do is choose a U.S. IP because the U.S. IP can play MAYN or Aeria.
Old 08/03/2009, 21:37   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuchiha View Post
I haven't yet a pet, can't figure it.
I can provide you with one on the Aeria server. You can work it out there and move it to Mayn if you want. I'm not playing Twelve Sky much anymore. =P

Closed Thread

« [Release] AfterBurns AutoBot Aeria & Mayn & PH Version | [Release] The Wazzup hack »