i'm try to do the full recovery function using your provided codes with this post. i kept it as original, the only thing i changed was i replaced in the new address for this function call. it's 0x04422CC0. i injected it fine, but as soon as i hit keypad number 1 the game crashed. do you have any idea?
thanks
andrew
Iktov gave the wrong function, actually. Just look for the start of the function above the sequence of commands and call that function with this code:
Wait what? Did I? Its been a while I don't know anymore. This was first time I looked at my notes for this thing in a while.
When I first got this working I just copied the asm from Olydebug into a notepad and saved it for future reference so I wouldn't have to search it out again.
Wait what? Did I? Its been a while I don't know anymore. This was first time I looked at my notes for this thing in a while.
When I first got this working I just copied the asm from Olydebug into a notepad and saved it for future reference so I wouldn't have to search it out again.
Yea, I got the function call address by following your TUT. But it appeared to me that function call shown up in multiple places. I was sort of confuse but I'm still very newbie so I just went along. It turned out didn't work for me.
Finally, Wazapoo came to secure. He gave me the right direction and I thank him for that. Your TUTs are so awsome by the way.
trigger bot 2.1 04/18/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies yo i got this trigger bot works very good
Just a little peek on maybe some future work: I'm not sure about releasing a weapon hack or any other type of hack for that matter. I'm really lazy too, and I do not like hacks patched. I've been packet sniffing, filtering, and editing instead of memory editing, so IDK about releasing any memory hack. However, through packet editing and filtering, I have been able to make an invulnerable hack, so I'm having fun with that on S&D
So you may have...
Trigger bot 02/17/2011 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies Can some one give me trigger bot for cs 1.6?
On Kill Trigger? 09/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies How would i go about adding a on kill trigger?
I've figured out on death, but on kill I can't seem to find out how.
I was going for something like this,
if (Loc.Map == 700) // Event Map
{
if (MyClient.MyChar.EventKills == 1)
MyClient.AddSend(Packets.ChatMessage(2005, "", "All", MyClient.MyChar.Name + " has defeated a player in the map / +50 cps]", 2005, 0));
Trigger Bot 03/31/2010 - WarRock - 7 Replies Hallo allerseits :)
hätte da mal eine Frage:
Was nützt Trigger Bot?
mfg
TRiggEr für spells ? 03/11/2005 - World of Warcraft - 15 Replies moin,
ich spiele einen mage und habe mal in einem mage vid gesehen, wie eine art tool oder mod oder was auch immer spell für ihn getriggert hat.
also man drückt einmal die taste für einen bestimmten spell und das "tool" drückt dann ganz schnell diese taste bis der cooldown weg ist und der spell gecastet werden kann.
hat jemand einen plan, welches addon/tool/ui-mod das kann?
habe bei curse-geming mal geguckt, aber nichts in der art gefunden..