Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DOWNLOAD] 3.3.5a Full-Patched Client

Discussion on [DOWNLOAD] 3.3.5a Full-Patched Client within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 08/08/2012, 00:21   #16

elite*gold: 31
↓↓↓↓ Ein blick in meine Signatur kann helfen ↓↓↓↓
Old 08/13/2012, 06:39   #17

elite*gold: 181
Ich vermute du bennenst den Ordner den du Uploades auch auch WoW 3.3.5a oder Tefarian? Dann ist es auch kein Wunder das Ununterbrochen die Files gelöscht werden, las dir mal einen Kreativen Namen einfallen der nicht mit den Buchstaben World of Warcraft beginnt ^^ Dann hättest du mal etwas Ruhe vom ständigen Reupp
Old 08/13/2012, 10:23   #18

elite*gold: 31
Oder man kauft sich einen Server

Gruß
Denator

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Client Full Patched + Candy Database
10/26/2013 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 120 Replies
Hello Everyone 1st of all i would like to say thanks to XxFearReaperXx and Candy for this Release ..All credits go to both of them for this release..I just want to Pop Out the client coz maybe some of you didnt notice he has released out the client in Candy DB.. So here we go 1st part:CLIENT ( MegaUpload Link) MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service CLIENT (Media Fire Link) http://download573.mediafire.com/mbylmllb529g/4vj hmnqzezw/Client1.exe...
update files are larger than full client. download full client instead? yes/no...
09/04/2012 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
... please reinstall cabal online i keep on receiving this system message everytime i try to launch cabal (PH). i just reinstalled cabal on my computer and i was trying to open the game. help please. additionally, i used my old installer dated sometime on 2010 since i couldn't download the full client from the egames site.
[Release]Thunder DB \ Client Full Patched
04/03/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
I Found it Somewhere Credits go to medoimedoi123 Server Features:- 44 New Pets New Skills New Npc New Garments New Mounts All bugs fixed 95% Translated
[Release]RedCabalClient / Chinese Client full patched
06/19/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
That not my work but other peoples dont read the forums or use google or seachengine to find a solution nichls9 Profile, nichls9 Details - FileFront.com After Redcabal Installation use Cabal8 Patch finished MfG Darky