Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]RedCabalClient / Chinese Client full patched

Discussion on [Release]RedCabalClient / Chinese Client full patched within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]RedCabalClient / Chinese Client full patched

That not my work but other peoples dont read the forums or use google or seachengine to find a solution

After Redcabal Installation use Cabal8 Patch finished

MfG Darky
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2008, 19:40   #2

this is for cabal8 right?
the registration still closed? i want play at cabal8 T_T
Old 06/19/2008, 19:57   #3

see here

MfG Darky

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Patched Client
02/23/2015 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Hi, hier mein kleiner patched Client(game.exe | Deutsch). Was ist patched? Direktes Starten(Doppelklick auf game.exe kein Updater benötigt zum starten) Multiclient Alle Buchstaben in Namen erlaubt Kein Freeze
[RELEASE]Client Full Patched + Candy Database
10/26/2013 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 120 Replies
Hello Everyone 1st of all i would like to say thanks to XxFearReaperXx and Candy for this Release ..All credits go to both of them for this release..I just want to Pop Out the client coz maybe some of you didnt notice he has released out the client in Candy DB.. So here we go 1st part:CLIENT ( MegaUpload Link) MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service CLIENT (Media Fire Link) http://download573.mediafire.com/mbylmllb529g/4vj hmnqzezw/Client1.exe...
[Release] Full Cabal English patch for Chinese Client
07/13/2010 - Cabal Online - 27 Replies
Here go i am translated the last thing "THE UI" now here is a patch with the other 95% patch + ui english patch, and it came with a .bat file to start cabal without the launcher, if you want open the bat with notepad and see how to do it and put on a shortcut if u like. See the screenshot :D To people with agreement problem read the agreement-issue.txt for more info. chsuspatch.zip: Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found
[Release]Thunder DB \ Client Full Patched
04/03/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
I Found it Somewhere Credits go to medoimedoi123 Server Features:- 44 New Pets New Skills New Npc New Garments New Mounts All bugs fixed 95% Translated