Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

update files are larger than full client. download full client instead? yes/no...

Discussion on update files are larger than full client. download full client instead? yes/no... within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
update files are larger than full client. download full client instead? yes/no...

... please reinstall cabal online

i keep on receiving this system message everytime i try to launch cabal (PH). i just reinstalled cabal on my computer and i was trying to open the game.

help please.

additionally, i used my old installer dated sometime on 2010 since i couldn't download the full client from the egames site.

just wanna play cabal here... T_T

somebody help me please...

DL link of e-games seems to be not active anymore... The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Old 12/21/2011, 05:44   #2

meron ba kayo nakukuha error about unable to delete cabalmain.exe??

try nyo ito...

restart nyo muna pc nyo..
tapos before running cabal.. delete muna cabalmain.exe from the cabal folder
tapos run nyo ung update.exe from your cabal folder or simply run from your usual cabal icon sa desktop nyo

yan ginawa ko and nag run na cabal ko.. nasa log in page na ako ngayon just waiting for the maintenance to finish..

hope this helps!
Old 12/21/2011, 19:48   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugz08 View Post
meron ba kayo nakukuha error about unable to delete cabalmain.exe??

try nyo ito...

restart nyo muna pc nyo..
tapos before running cabal.. delete muna cabalmain.exe from the cabal folder
tapos run nyo ung update.exe from your cabal folder or simply run from your usual cabal icon sa desktop nyo

yan ginawa ko and nag run na cabal ko.. nasa log in page na ako ngayon just waiting for the maintenance to finish..

hope this helps!
No more tagalog please or i will need to give you a warning.

Anyway i had the same problem on Cabal Eu, i just re-downloaded the full client from the official page and it worked again.
Old 09/04/2012, 15:36   #4

update files are larger than full client. download full client instead?

just wanna play cabal here..
what can i do?