Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free fall with Shadowstep

Discussion on Free fall with Shadowstep within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi there,

Ok, here's what you do. I'll try to get a vid up ASAP. As a rogue with the shadowstep skill you can drop from a high height while in stealth, and just before you hit the ground, target a mob and shadowmeld behind them. You will take no damage. I do this in the cave of Zangarmarsh, 74,91. So there you go. enjoy.

Hf
Old 02/06/2007, 20:05   #2

Like blink, thx
Old 02/06/2007, 20:06   #3

yay, u can do it like a mage, jump down and use your abilitie : D
Old 02/07/2007, 00:20   #4

Yes but u need a mob in 20 yards
Old 02/07/2007, 15:45   #5

and its safer then the blink ability XD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shadowstep pve tricks
01/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I dont think i need to explain what shadowstep is seeing most of you knows what it is, but it has its usefullness in diffierent pve encounters. Maexxna IF you shadowstep just when you are webbed, when you are flying in the air you will either be webbed under the boss itself, or sometimes not be webbed at all, saves time for people to run and even mana. Malygos. You can also shadowstep malygos when he is to throw you up in the vortex phase wich sometimes makes you completely...
Shadowstep Off Nightbane's Terrace
04/07/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
I was doing Karazhan on my rogue today when I accidentally hit Shadow Step while Nightbane was in the air. To my surprise I ported to him and fell down below. You may remember getting "outside" Kara via the wall jumping method and there is a way to get to prince and chess solo this way. Here is a SS of me below after shadow stepping. I have a small fraps file I will upload later. http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5...ghtbaneen8. jpg So to recap: 1. Engage Nightbane 2....
Shadowstep exploit with WSG Flag
12/14/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
With the new shadowstep exploit leached, almost every rogue is out there doing the shadowstep exploit. I saw rogues grabbing the flag and using the shadowstep to tele the flag to other side. But "how" , you cant hold flag and stealth. So after some investigation (begging rogues to tell me lol) it was much simpiler then i thought. Stay stealth, have a target focused thats within shadowstep and rightclick the flag and hit shadowstep on your ally on other side. You will shadowsetp to the allie you...
Useful Shadowstep Trick VS. Warriors
12/08/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
First off, I take no credit for this. Credit goes to Acrono -------------------------------------------------- ------------------- Acstep.wmv - FileFront.com When a warrior hits intercept, hitting shadowstep quickly will teleport you to him, hence, switching positions. Useful tactic to evade intercept stun, or if you need to run off and stealth to get some health in an arena since they will not be able to get in range to melee you till their next intercept. Works the same...
Druid Shadowstep
11/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
http://youtube.com/watch?v=21XXtDyUle0 I take no credit in this just letting people know about it. I do not have a druid so I wouldnt know how this works my best guess is macro... /cast Feral Charge /cancelform /cast Cat Form