Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How to] Play Vindictus outside of NA

Discussion on [How to] Play Vindictus outside of NA within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/02/2014, 16:36   #376

elite*gold: 0
I need to assk u, can u show me how to use foxycap ? i have vin7.. Th AOL is verry difficult tu register... Can you just show me how to use some of these program to run me Vindictus.. cuz im omg... i rrl want play vindictus... thankies...
Old 07/05/2014, 15:29   #377

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimise View Post
I need to assk u, can u show me how to use foxycap ? i have vin7.. Th AOL is verry difficult tu register... Can you just show me how to use some of these program to run me Vindictus.. cuz im omg... i rrl want play vindictus... thankies...
Better use a VPN if you want a steady connection. Otherwise, try to find a good proxy on hidemyass.com.

I haven't played Vindictus NA since ages - no idea if the AOL method will still work.
Old 09/08/2014, 03:57   #378

I tried with different VPN's, always this error v_v
Old 09/08/2014, 16:17   #379

I suggest you try Mudfish Networks. They use all sorts of VPN systems including the US. Instead of using a full VPN system by default it uses just the Game Server's IP tables for a stable connection. Plus it's very cheap. You could pay $1 towards it and that alone will last you a month. If you DO go to that let me know and I will help you set that up.
Old 11/06/2014, 12:33   #380

Can anyone confirm if the AOL method works?

Tags
guide, na, proxy, vindictus