Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RF Equilibrium] Lvl 55 Cora mage

Discussion on [RF Equilibrium] Lvl 55 Cora mage within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RF Equilibrium] Lvl 55 Cora mage

The biggest RF private server ever

I'm looking to sell my lvl 55 cora mage. Int+5 55 dark staff, Full set of perfect 25/20 attack/defense elementals. Full int+2 55 armor set. 6000 vote points on account.

Looking for a quick sale, reply here or PM me if interested.
Old 11/11/2009, 06:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
sir r you from the Philippines?..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling RF POA Account 66 Cora Mage.
06/05/2010 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Well the title say's it all, it has really good stuff +5 staff some dbro's eles +4 gear +5 grace and darkness gloves and around 1 b, i have some cpt , it would be a safe deal and i doubt someone will trace these out and don't worry all the items were obtained legit, i haven't been banned on these dupe thing that happened some days ago, my account is clean , only a real trade can get more info about these account like ss's of the items etc.. Accepting only Paypal, im using paypal so you can...
CORA PASOK!!!
07/20/2009 - RF Online - 4 Replies
SINO CORA DITO NA MARUNONG MAG EDIT NG ITEM.EDF, MAY GAGAWIN TAYO JUST PM ME.. TULONGAN KITA MAG LEVEL 1-66 KUNG GUSTO MO.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.....
about cora dupe
07/20/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
can i use lvl 30 cora summoner to dupe??? and any one can pm me how to dupe the cora summoner plssss. . . tnx and more power
Is there Cora hv a dmge hak?
08/28/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
Cora have a damage or atak speed(for magus) ??? They can also kill PB in just a sec.? Share some tips and hints for it..cause i want to make a character in Cora.. I like their Arch Magus.. ^o^v
Cora PT grind
05/19/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Ok I am preaty sure this still works, I used it a month ago when I played RF Online, but here it goes. As a Cora Mage your damage is related to staff, and whatever the cora main skill is. Cora have a skill that exchangeds health for mana, and every time you cast this you gain PT. So what you do is get all three of the beginning spec line aoes and the hp->mana skill, go and cast all the aoes until your mana is zero, then use the hp->mana to refill mana. After each time doing this youll...