Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about cora dupe

Discussion on about cora dupe within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about cora dupe

can i use lvl 30 cora summoner to dupe??? and any one can pm me how to dupe the cora summoner plssss. . . tnx and more power

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Humor]cora dupe again??
08/30/2009 - RF Online - 6 Replies
to all RFph players my dupe daw ulit cora???
TUT HOW TO DUPE IN CORA AND HOW TO LVL FAST 1-66
07/23/2009 - RF Online - 11 Replies
BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RF PH Novus Rising Cora dupe ( anyone else experienced this? )
07/20/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 43 Replies
well a week ago my friend logged in to cora xenos cause we will trade his animus for ACC xenos items heres what happened: he took off his animus, getting ready to trade it. Then i traded his armors weapons elems and disena back to him from my lowbie, after that he traded the guy who will have his animus THEN!... poof He suddenly got disconnected due to some unknown reasons and when he logged back in i was shocked coz the items that i traded a while ago returned to me... when he looked...
Is there Cora hv a dmge hak?
08/28/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
Cora have a damage or atak speed(for magus) ??? They can also kill PB in just a sec.? Share some tips and hints for it..cause i want to make a character in Cora.. I like their Arch Magus.. ^o^v
Cora PT grind
05/19/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Ok I am preaty sure this still works, I used it a month ago when I played RF Online, but here it goes. As a Cora Mage your damage is related to staff, and whatever the cora main skill is. Cora have a skill that exchangeds health for mana, and every time you cast this you gain PT. So what you do is get all three of the beginning spec line aoes and the hp->mana skill, go and cast all the aoes until your mana is zero, then use the hp->mana to refill mana. After each time doing this youll...