Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

WTT/WTS> m15 guan + m5 guan TS1

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 9
WTT/WTS> m15 guan + m5 guan TS1

As the title say the m15 and m5 are CLEAN. I'm looking for a m5+ jin acc. If interest please pleave your offer



manifestfx3 is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by manifestfx3 View Post
As the title say the m15 and m5 are CLEAN. I'm looking for a m5+ jin acc. If interest please pleave your offer
I have m1 Jin on TS1 has 105 rares 60-90% knows FS, but sadly has no money or pets as I got scamed and lost them, I have other ts2 accs but none are jins.


GhostZombie is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostZombie View Post
I have m1 Jin on TS1 has 105 rares 60-90% knows FS, but sadly has no money or pets as I got scamed and lost them, I have other ts2 accs but none are jins.
105 rares full set or no ? just curious and BUMP!
manifestfx3 is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by manifestfx3 View Post
105 rares full set or no ? just curious and BUMP!
Full 105 Rares, 60% Expect Spear CS5 90% +3 FS, knows FS, M1 Jin the 105r robe Is In bank because M1 Uni 72% robe Is better also has m5 fujin gears (lol) all 60% has no weapon tho or ring.


GhostZombie is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostZombie View Post
Full 105 Rares, 60% Expect Spear CS5 90% +3 FS, knows FS, M1 Jin the 105r robe Is In bank because M1 Uni 72% robe Is better also has m5 fujin gears (lol) all 60% has no weapon tho or ring.
okay I will keep that in mind. Still looking for offers.. BUMP!
manifestfx3 is offline  
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by manifestfx3 View Post
okay I will keep that in mind. Still looking for offers.. BUMP!
Kk if u decied to do trade contact me on pm here or add me to msn
GhostZombie is offline  
Old   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 0
hey looks like so far no ones has offer u ..... what server are these chars on?
GhostZombie is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostZombie View Post
hey looks like so far no ones has offer u ..... what server are these chars on?
Both on serenity and BUMP!!!
manifestfx3 is offline  
Old   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 0
So can we trade?
GhostZombie is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostZombie View Post
So can we trade?
I'm still waiting for offers sorry
manifestfx3 is offline  
Old   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 0
looks like no offers yet, bump
GhostZombie is offline  
Old   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 0
Come on dude lets do trade I give all 3 of my accs for the m15 or one for the m5. So far I'm only person offered
GhostZombie is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostZombie View Post
Come on dude lets do trade I give all 3 of my accs for the m15 or one for the m5. So far I'm only person offered
Still waiting for 1-2 days.. BUMP >.> common noone have a decent jin serenity o_o? and @ghostzombie: leave inside my message the 3 accs you mentioned ty
manifestfx3 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 9
BUMP! common anyone have a jin m1 with decent gears want to trade? I will trade the m15 guan clean for it if you want???


manifestfx3 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
WTT m9 guan for 105r guan gear
with good % on them
0 Replies - Trading
WTT TS1 M1 Guan With 1K AP Guan Is Clean
The guanyin has 1,000 AP coming in after oct, 17th the guan knows hs, pt, ss, hr, no gears or pets. I will trade this for an ts2 mayn or aeria...
0 Replies - Trading
WTT My M1 Guan (Devo) + 111 Guan (Veng) Both Clean For TS1 M1+ Guan Any Server
Just as the title says, please leave your offers here.
2 Replies - Trading
WTT TS1 M1 Guan For A1 Guan On Aeria or Mayn
I want to trade my m1 guan with few okay rares for a1 dragon or dragon sky clan for . I would prefer aeria over mayn but as long as I get a1 dragon...
0 Replies - 12Sky2



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.