Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling RF POA Account 66 Cora Mage.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling RF POA Account 66 Cora Mage.

Well the title say's it all, it has really good stuff +5 staff some dbro's eles +4 gear +5 grace and darkness gloves and around 1 b, i have some cpt , it would be a safe deal and i doubt someone will trace these out and don't worry all the items were obtained legit, i haven't been banned on these dupe thing that happened some days ago, my account is clean , only a real trade can get more info about these account like ss's of the items etc..

Accepting only Paypal, im using paypal so you can actually know im doing a serious trade and a safe account buy, real trader only please.

And yes its a new account but its not my only account here on elites these is to prevent ppl to discover my identity in other posts i did with my main account here.

Old   #2

still for sale anyone? it has perf eles now and 2 dagnu rings , 1 leash , 2 dagans you need just 1 leash and you will make a full dbro set im selling it cheap just send me a pm if interested.

Old   #3

Hey! Can you just give me your RFPOA account? Please?

I hope you'll give it to me if u have an FB add me

Thanks xoxo!