Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird?

Discussion on Weird? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird?

Well i'm a lv 108 bow and when I kill any NPC i'm not seeing the drop for example i've been killing penons ongs etc and i'm not seeing anything drop wise just an empty ground can anyone help me?
Old 08/23/2011, 03:28   #2

you get "anything" (gold drops ...) from mobs max 20 lvls lower
so at mobs 88 you get gold at 87 you get nothing...
Well i am not sure if its 20 lvls but its something like that
an 108 lvl never get gold from penons or ongs
Old 08/23/2011, 12:19   #3

@artyom_94

he is right so i dont think your looking for some items from mobs lv30
Old 08/23/2011, 12:58   #4

XD Thanks guy's. I just wanted to kill things for fast money =p

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weird.... Just weird ( inside )
08/05/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 14 Replies
Windows 2008 webserver S2 , service pack 4 , 64 bit Os. when i go to install Sql 2005 it does its little pre install check list, well i get a warning on asp.net , it tells me that 64 bit is installed and mysql report services require 32 bit.. So i sorta stumble around a bit, well i ran across Banes tut on sql 2008 , so i thought allright lets try it. as i click on the installserver.bat for the client,, the cmd prompt comes up, goes thew it steps, then tells me that Shaiya is not...
Weird one.
10/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
If you have a solution to this ill give u a cookie Normal characters can play fine and everything works, however a GM or DEV char either DCs on map load or crashes when trying to use commands. SN.txt is applied and iv tried various fixes but nothing works so far. Any suggestions?
Weird...
01/11/2010 - Dekaron - 46 Replies
I logged on this morning, using the old xigncode and everything, cuz I didn't know that it had been updated. Anyway, I figured it out pretty quick, so I tried to log in and play legit...which didn't work. Ever since then, I cannot even get 2m to load. I tried reinstalling and playing totally legit, without any hacks in the folder at all, as if I was seriously a legit player, and I'm still having the same problem. Any ideas why?
Weird bug
01/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
whenever I tap skill button to a monster it says like this in the chat box. Eventhough I only use the skill once. It must be one line only right? because I've only use it once. But why this? You've used the skill : You've used the skill : You've used the skill : You've used the skill : You've used the skill : 5x????????