Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird one.

Discussion on Weird one. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird one.

If you have a solution to this ill give u a cookie

Normal characters can play fine and everything works, however a GM or DEV char either DCs on map load or crashes when trying to use commands. SN.txt is applied and iv tried various fixes but nothing works so far.

Any suggestions?
Old 10/21/2010, 22:46   #2

I guess its because of the dekaron.exe but I'm not sure.
Old 10/21/2010, 23:07   #3

i just had that thought! ill try a different one thanks

p.s is that ahmet?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hmm weird
02/18/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
i got a little problem... since about 2 weeks i always dc in crespo dungeon when i go in there alone. is there a problem with my internet speed or something? what could i do against it? (except for getting better internet... i dont need ironic answers like this :P )
Weird...
01/11/2010 - Dekaron - 46 Replies
I logged on this morning, using the old xigncode and everything, cuz I didn't know that it had been updated. Anyway, I figured it out pretty quick, so I tried to log in and play legit...which didn't work. Ever since then, I cannot even get 2m to load. I tried reinstalling and playing totally legit, without any hacks in the folder at all, as if I was seriously a legit player, and I'm still having the same problem. Any ideas why?
Weird bug
01/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
whenever I tap skill button to a monster it says like this in the chat box. Eventhough I only use the skill once. It must be one line only right? because I've only use it once. But why this? You've used the skill : You've used the skill : You've used the skill : You've used the skill : You've used the skill : 5x????????
Weird...
11/03/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies
Look at my character pic and the weird thing about it... :p:p i dont know how that happened but its really weird hehe... Update: its normal now
A weird bug
03/23/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 12 Replies
hello all ^^ i want to tell something about a bug it duplicates item but YOU CANT USE IT OR TRADE IT! it happend me this week i played on my 2 char's *1 hunting and 1 market* after awhile i logged off *except my market guy* because i was doing something else and around few hours later when i logged back.