Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Suggestions

Discussion on Server Suggestions within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Server Suggestions

Hey im deeply sorry if such topic exists already but i couldnt find it sooo... im making one.

Anyways I created it so everyone who wants to can share their suggestions of what would they want to see on a new server. Theres more than a bunch of servers coming and going and many of them are basically the same..

I understand that its the easy way of making a server and not bothering too much thinking what improvements would players like most, but maybe there are some things we want and they havent appeared on any server yet?

Basically this is why im making this post, so please write any suggestions that server owners can use to make them more cusIomized and attractive to players

I guess I'll start:

1. i'd totally love to see a full 15/30 pvp server! idk if theres many ppl like me but i fell in love with 15 pvp and its a shame that in most of the servers this and 30 are basically dead zones compared to 60/70 ones.
And if anyone plans to make such server please let me know! I'd love to help with it, be gs/gm or w/e and i have plenty of ideas for it!

2. How about a complete change of factions? Dark toons available on lightside and light ones on dark side. There's been a few servers with faction changes thru char ressing or other things and idk why its so uncommon to find still.¨

3. call me a tech noob/idiot or w/e. wont say i aint one lol, but i was just wondering if its possible to equalize the game by making ppl log in to light/fury side regarding which side is less in numbers online atm. I.e. i'd have a light toon and im logging in, but darks atm have less ppl online - so automatically im logging in on darkside. Idk if its possible, or stupid, dont kill me!

Ok this is getting kinda long and im out of ideas so ima just add few colors and hope some upcoming server owner will use any of these ideas :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2012, 18:58   #2

for 1-15 and 20-30 i am really tired , because on Original Shaiya i did just 1-15 and 20-30 (on 60 i had no chance )
and idk , is that working ? it will be nice to move on sides w/o faction change ... but the problem is this . when one side pwn .. everyone will move to that side for sure. ..
You know .. kids ...and some old people are really scarry and care to much about deaths ... nobody understand that ... to keep PvP active you need to sacrifice a bit

Cheers.

And people , please .. stop making gay color armors ... also i hate when ADM ban for bad languange ... This is 18 + game , so you can talk w/e you want ....if is not harsh
Idea to balance pvp , take defense lapisia out , let just power lapisia , take abs + life lapis out
Add more hp + defense to hunters and pagans, fix skills ( poisons )
Take shields from warriors
Take defense from shields
PoG and DF (higher time recharge) if not , take them out .. i mean really .. people play with guards to be invincible ? then gtfo and play alone this game , you need to die to keep pvp alive ...Guards are OP enough by shield , behi skill and other skills .

If someone can make a map like WC biggest
and the best thing if anyone can make it ... to make raid with more spots ... people quit or dun pvp when no free spot in the " best " raid ... my *** .. best ...

and if you really want to make a private servers ( for future ADMs and private servers) make it with good security or stop making it , stop wasting our time & money ... pay vps for protection ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2012, 21:20   #3

Received Thanks: 1,066
Aveline that was a short post xD
So anyway to the point.

1. Making 15 and 30 zones active isn't hard. It's the fact that EVERY server out there seems to focus on 60/70 pvp while just tossing in the other zones.
Key is to make each zone unique and actually worth going into.

2. That is possible and quite easy. It's the fact that people play a side for the look as well. Most fury hates the look of light and light hates the look of fury.
So not sure how well that would go over. Gotta think of players first :P

3. Although that may be possible through a lot of work like I said with people wanting to play a certain faction, that would not go well with players. You have to think of what if someone doesn't want to pvp? What if they hate the other faction?
All comes down to player happiness in the end.

Side notes:
Eroz I agree with the armor part lol
It's also true this is an 18+ game, yet when someone creates a server through hard work and their own time, it becomes their game and their rules.
If you don't like it you don't have to play. That simple
As for lapisia that's personal preference. I love lapisia. I personally think it's the over powered lapis that kill everything.
As for guards/defs that's a simple fix of redoing skills if you have the commitment.
Now as of the World Cup map. For one to "make the map bigger" one has to completely edit the map size, retexture or expand on current textures, etc.
Yet there is no known editor for wld files (C4 engine edits a different type of wld file)
Also as I've stated many times. You don't need to pay for extra protection when you can do it yourself with a bit of research.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2012, 12:05   #4

@er0z
then im a kid/old person too XD im a total rec hoe and refuse to die as much as possible lol. sorry its just the way i am :P surprisingly tho when i play a dps class i dont look at my deaths at all. maybe its just a full rec healer thing?
so yea i like lapisia and abs lapis, no wait - i love them! Tho i noticed they were getting removed from many servers, this combined with x XX killcount can be an enormous kills boost x_x no idea if its good or not tho

@Snuggle
1. the point is.. usually pservers dont have that many players for them to be spread out all over 3 zones, even OS thats still quite big in numbers looks dead in 1-15. i agree that it would be more active if some events/drops or anything else useful was in there. But i dont think there's ever been a fully 15/30 server and still i think it might be a nice idea :P

2. the looks are true lol, i usually prefered being a lightie but after what they've done to priests in ep6, making them look like lil chubby gnomes, i prefer darkside lol

3. Yeap i got no idea how this would work out but it might also make ppl less attached to one side and just concentrate on pvp

-----

and a small suggestion i'd rly love to see:
making ALL armors equal in stats and lvl 60 on a full pvp server /droolz
oh well thats just my vanity