Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map editing?

Discussion on Map editing? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Map editing?

Hi, i'd like to know which file x7 i should modify in oder to change, for example, st2 sky from blue to black c.c

hope you can halp me q.q
Old 11/29/2015, 11:54   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harakiri98 View Post
Hi, i'd like to know which file x7 i should modify in oder to change, for example, st2 sky from blue to black c.c

hope you can halp me q.q
I don't do that kind of stuff but it's not an x7 file. Just type ST2 or station2 and you will find some models. Just replace those with the one's from Neden 3.
Old 11/29/2015, 12:28   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 6,198
search for bginfo and then look for SStation02 or something, there is something called "skybox", then just rename the .scn of an other sky
Old 11/29/2015, 15:10   #4

ty i'll try it !
Old 11/29/2015, 19:35   #5

elite*gold: 1
If you want to make some big changes, you have to decrypt the models. There's a man who can do it, called SeyrenWindsor. He has a topic in another forum about decrypting s4 league models, just google it. He does it with MaxScripting, which used in 3DS Max.
Old 11/29/2015, 20:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightilish View Post
If you want to make some big changes, you have to decrypt the models. There's a man who can do it, called SeyrenWindsor. He has a topic in another forum about decrypting s4 league models, just google it. He does it with MaxScripting, which used in 3DS Max.
Yeah, I know someone who can Decrypt any set from S4 and add it to the Beta client. He has like Cyborg set etc in his server, but I can't Decrypt that's the problem.
Old 11/30/2015, 18:54   #7

There is a post about models and stuff but not specifically for the maps. It seem a bit complicated to me and well it may not even work, give it a go if you want to...
Old 12/01/2015, 17:02   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lider102 View Post
There is a post about models and stuff but not specifically for the maps. It seem a bit complicated to me and well it may not even work, give it a go if you want to...
That's some complicated stuff right there.