Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NLGaming | 99 Modified Server | Working HK, 2008-2010 Resembalance

Discussion on NLGaming | 99 Modified Server | Working HK, 2008-2010 Resembalance within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/18/2017, 07:58   #76

elite*gold: 0
Just lel...
Old 02/18/2017, 08:05   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
he said: "If you had lv7 ffs and you use a SRS to delevel it, the game would consider it as lv8" this explanation just killed me on spot
Those who know how skills work in Rohan will know how hilarious this statement is
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2017, 20:17   #78

Quote:
When you werent? templar for life indo

The best came the last when i finaly made the owner test his claims that he got ffs fixed by nerfing lv7, he came with the explanation the problem wasnt the ffs it was the SRS, he said: "If you had lv7 ffs and you use a SRS to delevel it, the game would consider it as lv8" this explanation just killed me on spot
I sprayed my monitor with coffee when I read that
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2017, 18:26   #79

Any ideas how can i fix this ? This happens everytime i'm trying to open the game, it works for the others servers, but for this one rohanclient.exe crashes....
Old 02/19/2017, 19:00   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaza View Post
Any ideas how can i fix this ? This happens everytime i'm trying to open the game, it works for the others servers, but for this one rohanclient.exe crashes....
Got same problem :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2017, 04:31   #81

Well, this server is just hopeless for the following reasons:
1.The owner refusing to ban/deleted the duped twins haxed weapons and so on
2.The donation list is madness indo servers are cheaper
3.GM's especially the owner have no idea how to do even basic stuff, basically 1 big clown party
p.s
whoever wants to waste his time go on and do it, but dont expect any fairplay
Old 02/20/2017, 05:35   #82

Quote:
Well, this server is just hopeless for the following reasons:
1.The owner refusing to ban/deleted the duped twins haxed weapons and so on
2.The donation list is madness indo servers are cheaper
3.GM's especially the owner have no idea how to do even basic stuff, basically 1 big clown party
p.s
whoever wants to waste his time go on and do it, but dont expect any fairplay
We've been banned the players with duplicated weapons & twins.. Secondly, We don't ask people to donate a lot because the items are already accessible ingame this is just an easy way out.. We do discount events frequently so the prices decrease even more. Check indo servers last time i checked Mad dogs & Reflex = 50$ to donate max gear.

Quote:
When you werent? templar for life indo

However back on topic, for haxed weapons first in line for blame is the owner he lacks knowledge of basic edits which even indos know the ffs drama *cough* didnt get fixed for so long even tho i did report it many times the owner just simply didnt test it but kept claiming it was fixed because his editor was claiming so when for ~3 weeks ffs gets minor nerfs even to lv7 which was the only 1 which scaling wasnt broken since it was normal while 1-6lvl was hitting harder than lv7 i think there was something wrong instead first few patches we got ffslv7 nerfed but none used that DUH and "ffs was fixed" during that period after first or second "fix" antihack wasnt turn on after patch or crashed or w.e im just guessing and what end up happening wave of duped crystals/scrolls/relics etc and ofc haxed weapons from indos who were trying to sell for $ and the list goes on
another example was one of the GM's even asked if FFS was ignoring dd and def
The best came the last when i finaly made the owner test his claims that he got ffs fixed by nerfing lv7, he came with the explanation the problem wasnt the ffs it was the SRS, he said: "If you had lv7 ffs and you use a SRS to delevel it, the game would consider it as lv8" this explanation just killed me on spot
To answer your question to the ffs situation. The values of basic structorian we're bugged. Stupid me using other noob servers skillevel.bin's then modifying it myself not realizing that Indo servers aren't clean and they take the easy way out and that is why most of them are strictly PVP & Buggy. I didn't take a clean default skillevel.bin and rework it. So therefore as i was saying the values were totally in-correct as well as the description.. I've asked another Developer of a rohan private server what the problem could be because i was confused myself, Which they said that which was totally a false statement due to the fact i said what he said because i didn't know what the problem was myself. Obviously you can't rely or say people are rohan developers anymore because most of them don't know anything about coding or developing. But eventually I decided to test and I reworked a clean skillbin and fixed level 1-7 FFS because the values and descriptions weren't in-correct or bugged. It was pretty simple i just didn't test it. As said people try to ruin servers left & right. It's just how you handle it. My staff team doesn't really follow the basics of a great server most of the time and thats where I have to take action and fix that.

Also,
Antihack situation, I recently paid someone for an antihack. (Reasoning why?) I have no clue but obviously that antihack was useless. Well servergateway & port 22168 antihacks are kinda useless in general. It's easy to flood port 22168, Most private servers now-a-days use that antihack because they don't know how to hex or code anything servergateway wise or anything like that in general and as for me that is not what i do or am interested in. But i'm currently looking for someone that's whilling to sell an Antihack the real deal and that'll clear most problems. We've already banned people but theres more justice to be done.

-Thanks for the comment and feedback
-NL Staff
Old 02/20/2017, 06:51   #83

I wonder why people are still asking noobs and indos for help/fixes/stuff or software in general when there are competent people roaming around here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2017, 13:49   #84

Excuses upon excuses,
1.If you really wanted to find antihack you could easily find people selling as much i dont want to promote/not like he needs promoting Ego king kappa @ he is one of the best devs there are and the lazziest. He said multiple times he was selling antihack i mean thats silly you obviously didnt do any research to really find a decent antihack
2.About banned people all ive seen so far are the same charcaters, same gear but with new Names, dunno who you are trying to fool with these magic tricks
3.Templars hitting 4-5k to a 34dd is just silly since we gave you few names and you knew whats going on and yet you didnt take action
4.You dont claim you have fixed something, if you havent tested it i had literally to force you to test ffs then you gave me the silly SRS explanation was the problem(or it was little before the testing i cannot tell for sure)
5.Donations sure they are whoever likes, but i mean comeon these prices for stuff easy to get is unrealistic, except the mount
6.Not to mention yesterday i encountered a dex guard name Myia with 50-70k hp critting 4k regular that smelt like duo twins, but okey there are so many people with twins and we all know how they get them that early into the game and best we get is name changing who would figure out RIGHT
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2017, 18:56   #85

Made my day
Old 02/23/2017, 20:00   #86

There's almost nobody active anymore. Around 40-50 people log on daily. about half of these just afk on HK, 10 have a kiosk up, and the other 15 are TF/LL who are the only ones actually doing anything.

Like we've all been saying, if you make Hunter Kits the main focus of the server, it will be dead AF. Nobody wants to spend 5 hours a day killing mobs for a month to reach level 99, but at the same time we don't want to have leave our computer running rohan for five hours every day.

The solution to the problem is variable/custom exp rates, but it seems like everybody just ignores it and makes either a "110 in 10 minutes", a total grindfest, or a dead server full of botters.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/23/2017, 22:30   #87

HKs wasnt the problem. Duping/bugs was. Their response and fixes were too late for most so quiting became apparent.
Old 02/24/2017, 03:54   #88

1 shot all their guild one by one, never forget
Old 03/19/2017, 12:32   #89

is this server online?
Old 03/19/2017, 19:51   #90

no its closed.