Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NLGaming | 99 Modified Server | Working HK, 2008-2010 Resembalance

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
About Elemental dungeon, ive tested minor/inter the exp rewards werent changed per stage
Forge rates especially rare cant be 85% simply because with 85% you dont fail 3 times in a row the chances of that happening are just more than slim, and yet ive managed to do it for whatever reason im not failing as much UNIQ which make even less sense since uniq is 10% less supposedly

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
About Elemental dungeon, ive tested minor/inter the exp rewards werent changed per stage
Forge rates especially rare cant be 85% simply because with 85% you dont fail 3 times in a row the chances of that happening are just more than slim, and yet ive managed to do it for whatever reason im not failing as much UNIQ which make even less sense since uniq is 10% less supposedly
Thanks for the feedback,
We'll take a look into the exp rewards each stage for elemental dungeon. Forging rates are 85% rare. It just all depends on your luck. I've just tested a few minutes ago with several other people and few staff members and got 2-3 successes in a row then failed 1-2 after that. I've been seeing people fail more unique then rare. But like i said we'll look into it again and make sure everything is correct. Thank you

-NLG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
Yea, there's not much sense of progression on this server to me. You can barely make gear above your level, and you can barely refine it.

It seems like heavy HK usage is what they intended to be the main way to progress, which is not good...
Quote:
The forging, refinement, item and crone drop, and exp rates are abysmal here. It flat-out sucks. Your info page says that the rates are higher, but in-game the reality is much different. I spent 3 hour with a full PT on HK at R1. I got 3m crone from 6 chars chars. All that crone was not enough to refine the level 60 rare katar by 10 levels.

Idk if these rates are a bug, or intentional... but if they stay like this then nobody will play here. We don't want a level-99-in-1-day-server, but this is ridiculous lol.
Thanks for the feedback,
Rates have been checked and it clearly says the rates we put. I don't know what else to say with that. We've tested it our selves. Received 2-3 successes, 1-2 fails. It just depends on your lucky. Plus, You have guild buffs to boost forging rates. You have forging event days coming soon. So i don't know what else to say to that. Glixxer, You said you received a total of 18m crone in 3hours. I don't see whats wrong with that. Also if you didn't know you can farm Accs in R4 and sell them in the npc for 200k crones. Meaning 90 bags because of (4 bags of 30 slots) * 200k crones is 18m, and the accessories drop very frequently. So stack 18m every 30-45mins. Then do, 2hrs of 18m every 30minutes which means you'll be receiving a total of 72mill every 2hours. + Farming crones on your own. Find out the full server gameplay before assuming. Also, new ways of getting crone will be implemented soon aswell, But i appreciate your time in responding on the thread to help improve the server.

-NL Gaming

Old   #48

Priests Erase you have listed 1-7lvl but it doesnt work like that lv1 is max for priests so the changes debuffing only 1 buff at max lvl its a bit silly

FIX THE HATS 90% of my head is missing

BUFF INT DEKANS they are way too weak even with buffs 55magic zhen full talis and everything they do no dmg

Few suggestions:
Separation 5min duration, 5min cooldown really sucks + cast time should be removed

Double murder skill(also mirror shield if cd gets tweaked would be nice) cd is 10min it would be nice to be tweaked
Old   #49

no news ?

Old   #50

DEAD!
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigodon69 View Post
DEAD!
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLGaming View Post
Thanks for the feedback,
We'll take a look into the exp rewards each stage for elemental dungeon. Forging rates are 85% rare. It just all depends on your luck. I've just tested a few minutes ago with several other people and few staff members and got 2-3 successes in a row then failed 1-2 after that. I've been seeing people fail more unique then rare. But like i said we'll look into it again and make sure everything is correct. Thank you

-NLG

Thanks for the feedback,
Rates have been checked and it clearly says the rates we put. I don't know what else to say with that. We've tested it our selves. Received 2-3 successes, 1-2 fails. It just depends on your lucky. Plus, You have guild buffs to boost forging rates. You have forging event days coming soon. So i don't know what else to say to that. Glixxer, You said you received a total of 18m crone in 3hours. I don't see whats wrong with that. Also if you didn't know you can farm Accs in R4 and sell them in the npc for 200k crones. Meaning 90 bags because of (4 bags of 30 slots) * 200k crones is 18m, and the accessories drop very frequently. So stack 18m every 30-45mins. Then do, 2hrs of 18m every 30minutes which means you'll be receiving a total of 72mill every 2hours. + Farming crones on your own. Find out the full server gameplay before assuming. Also, new ways of getting crone will be implemented soon aswell, But i appreciate your time in responding on the thread to help improve the server.

-NL Gaming
How often are they supposed to drop everywhere else? In all the other places I've been (R1, Roha, Spire, R2) I get about 10 an hour if I am lucky. Does R4 have custom drop rates?

I am skeptical about the refinement rate. After 100 Attempts with about 70 failures, the success rate is most definitely not 80%. Bad luck only persists for short periods of time. Bad luck is not failing the majority of the time over a hundred + attempts. When the maintenance is over if it is still bugged, I will show you a video of what I mean.

I am glad that you are listening to player feedback and actually acting on it.
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigodon69 View Post
DEAD!
Absolutely dead rofl, it hasnt been online since yesterday, no news on forum either
Old   #54

Do you indos even use facebook? O.o
Old   #55

so what is the use of the forum ? they should make changelog there too
Old   #56

I doubt people would bother checking forums when theres facebook and discord just saying
Old   #57

when is the server up ?? .......
Old   #58

Quote:
How often are they supposed to drop everywhere else? In all the other places I've been (R1, Roha, Spire, R2) I get about 10 an hour if I am lucky. Does R4 have custom drop rates?

I am skeptical about the refinement rate. After 100 Attempts with about 70 failures, the success rate is most definitely not 80%. Bad luck only persists for short periods of time. Bad luck is not failing the majority of the time over a hundred + attempts. When the maintenance is over if it is still bugged, I will show you a video of what I mean.

I am glad that you are listening to player feedback and actually acting on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Priests Erase you have listed 1-7lvl but it doesnt work like that lv1 is max for priests so the changes debuffing only 1 buff at max lvl its a bit silly

FIX THE HATS 90% of my head is missing

BUFF INT DEKANS they are way too weak even with buffs 55magic zhen full talis and everything they do no dmg

Few suggestions:
Separation 5min duration, 5min cooldown really sucks + cast time should be removed

Double murder skill(also mirror shield if cd gets tweaked would be nice) cd is 10min it would be nice to be tweaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_fenrir View Post
Absolutely dead rofl, it hasnt been online since yesterday, no news on forum either

People said INT Dekans we're fine but i'll give it a test myself. We'll fix the bunny ears so that it isn't glitched with a missing head aswell our next patch. We'll fix priest debuffs to 2-3 Next patch. Also, Glixxer no one has said the refining rates or forging rates in general were bad except for you. Everyone says they're fine so i guess thats a luck issue. Or maybe you need to delete NLG.dat and re-patch. We did a MT few days ago aswell and boost the crone drops at places and made R4 rings are sold for 200k crones in the NPCs. Also, Cute_fenrir everyone perfers the facebook page and simply nobody reads the forums So we're using facebook more then the forums for now on.
Old   #59

Can someone please release a vanilla 2008 server? I hate these indo experimental ****** servers
Old   #60

Good luck getting anybody to make one of those. No dev wants to try building and supporting old pre-hero code-based servers.

All that is out there is hacked up 2010 servers and even more hacked up 2010 servers.

Thanks
1 User