Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ROHAN PH THREAD FOR SEMI-LEECHERS (Alternative GM Command Client Enabled)

Discussion on ROHAN PH THREAD FOR SEMI-LEECHERS (Alternative GM Command Client Enabled) within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/14/2009, 09:37   #166

elite*gold: 0
well im from torian server

the reason why you named the file as that... is to lessen noobs and leechers who just Dl the file and ask questions all over without thinking at analyzing how to use the file...

well as for me heres my answer... b. Hmmm, sounds suspicious... Anti-virus definition updated... download the files, scan it and test in a sandboxed environment to check the legitimacy and other precautionary measure i know.

i answered that because whenever i DL a file i always scan it... to make sure the file is clean, and if ever the file is infected... whats the use of nagging in the forum, right? just go to other forums and DL another until you get what you want right????

hope i qualified ^^ and by the way ill never use it on you... your the who gave the file.... RESPECT OTHERS TO EARN RESPECT..... ^^
Old 07/14/2009, 10:36   #167

Tsk Tsk Somebody Close This Thread..........

You Cant Even Say if its true no screenie no vids duh................

you dont know whos this guy is

taking your info in game haha...

Some Tricks of Any Noob Hackers or Staff of LU

Did You Know That Many LU "Undercover" Blah Blah Agent Also Browsing This Forum...

So Why Bother Giving Any Personal Info On This Loud Mouthed Noob...

So Pity..........

Peace Out...... Throwing Stones In The Air... Sorry Who Will Get Hit....
Old 07/14/2009, 11:23   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickhoz View Post
Tsk Tsk Somebody Close This Thread..........

You Cant Even Say if its true no screenie no vids duh................

you dont know whos this guy is

taking your info in game haha...

Some Tricks of Any Noob Hackers or Staff of LU

Did You Know That Many LU "Undercover" Blah Blah Agent Also Browsing This Forum...

So Why Bother Giving Any Personal Info On This Loud Mouthed Noob...

So Pity..........

Peace Out...... Throwing Stones In The Air... Sorry Who Will Get Hit....
+1
Old 08/02/2009, 23:55   #169

Smile

1.from syrephys server
2. to minimize leechers
3. B - )

send me please... here's my email

+1
Old 02/09/2010, 11:59   #170

1. My server is marea
2. so that the noob leechers will be lessen from downloading and posting that this is a keylogger because of the file name 'keylogger.rar".
3.i will choose b,(ala nmn mawawala qng magscan man aq,for safety precautions lng nmn...)
Old 02/10/2010, 17:34   #171

matagal na po ito na thread.. look at the date of TS post (May 29,2009)..
matagal na po ito, gumana ito hanggang September or October 2009..
sa tgal na ptuloy ng pgupdate ng rohanph, eh ngawan na tlga to nla ng paraan pra d na to magamit. so d na tlaga to gumagana ngayon khit my bypass ka pa sa gameguard. kaya no hacks for ROhanPh for now. walang update sa mga mbabait na hackers and programers dito sa Elitepvpers. kaya mano mano muna lahat and tyaga muna sa legit gameplay
Old 02/19/2010, 10:23   #172

ill chose to ignore it, if it is really a keylogger, just use deepfreeze and thats it... there is no harm on trying as long as u know how to protect from risky things...