Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ROHAN PH THREAD FOR SEMI-LEECHERS (Alternative GM Command Client Enabled)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up ALWAYS READ MY FIRST POST FIRST! (Alternative Rohan PH GMCom's enabled client)

I Think Sir Kenzo is a bit busy right now to give you the GM Command enabled client so I will give you an alternative option, but unlike our Good Sir Kenzo, I won't be posting it for public download (I'm not a competitor), so for those interested follow the rules below, I won't give it away that easy for you to use it against me lol. I'll be sending PM's to the chosen one's.

LATEST NEWS:
Currently a noob dumb leecher posted the link and cry out loud the link is a "keylogger blah blah blah closed thread..."

C'mon use your brain a little, you overdo leeching and already forgot to use your brain...

Sorry for those who can't download the file due to password protection.

Let's change the rule a little, so those noob leecher's can learn how to think.

Rules are:
1. Post your server
2. What do you think is/are the reason(s) why i make the Modified Rohan client filename like that -> "keylogger.rar"
3. If a download link was given to you what will you do? (Choose 1 letter below)
a. Waaa the filename is keylogger.rar i'm gonna post and swear the one who gives the link he want's to hack my noob account.

b. Hmmm, sounds suspicious... Anti-virus definition updated... download the files, scan it and test in a sandboxed environment to check the legitimacy and other precautionary measure i know.

c. I'll just ignore it I don't play rohan anywayz (lolz)

To those who can follow the simple rules expect that i'll be sending PM's again right after work(probably between 10pm-12pm) if i'm not rendering OT at work lolz.

To those who can't follow, then your brain was probably eaten by the leech king (lolz)
There are other available client out there (This thread is only for semi-leecher, which means the one who still use their brain)

ciao!

PM's regarding the link won't be entertained...
PM's will be just for other concerns thank you

No flame pls. thanks for those asking for address, you probably got the idea what your looking for, It's right inside this block of post >XXXXXXXX< just look around lolz!
Global user? <XXXXXXXX>

Thanks
17 Users
Old   #2

well for me, i only need the address for gm command to work, just give me the right address and i will make my own, will that be fair?

i need it because i want to learn using ollydbg...

Old   #3

State your server pls to make sure were not on the same boat or atleast have a peace treaty so you won't be using it against me
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

thank you for sending me this great client sir hugaskepias... im using this one right now and works great im having so much fun.... thank you thank you!!!

Old   #5

im from silva server sir, and im not going to use that against u cause i just wanted to learn how to use ollydbg. so everytime there's a new version of client i can do it alone.... (i not intend to leech or whatsoever..)
Old   #6

I just want to ask if your client only enables the gmspeed & cammode hack like Sir Kenzo's client does? (^-^)>
Old   #7

i made mine already LOL
Old   #8

im from torian server , i realy nid to know whre is the gm comand address, i want to know how to use ollydbg, maybe google a tut or ask a question in u here, ^_^
by the way is that rohanclient that has only GM speed and cammode?? ,

its ok, but can u also tell wher the GM command address is located?? thanks..
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugaskepias View Post
I Think Sir Kenzo is a bit busy right now to give you the GM Command enabled client so I will give you an alternative option, but unlike our Good Sir Kenzo, I won't be posting it for public download (I'm not a competitor), so for those interested Just post your server and the reason why should I give you (Just for fun ) I won't give it away that easy for you to use it against me lol. I'll be sending PM's to the chosen one's tonight May 30, 2009 at around 7pm onwards Incase Sir Kenzo haven't updated his client, or if you still want it Post that you want my copy lol time to hit the bed I still need to go to work tom lolz, that's why i'll be sending pm around 7pm onwards because i got work lolz

ciao!

No flame pls. thanks
so you have any proof that you actually "Own" this for gmcommands, if so please post something.
Old   #10

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion2205 View Post
so you have any proof that you actually "Own" this for gmcommands, if so please post something.
I wan't to clarify things here, I ain't own anything here, not the Rohan client (It's from YNK) and so as the hack, It came from Sorien's (All credits goes to him and him alone) What i have, but i do not own was an updated Rohan client with GM Command Enabled (which I will be giving away this evening to some) and the exact address for GM Command (to some who ask for it) The one who already posted "thanks" though you might said his not credible, so far is the one who tested it, I gave it to him last night since his still awake and PM'ed me while on the mood lolz.

Anyway already see someone posted how to find the address for GM Command in Sir Kenzo's thread (He also said what's the problem on the current client)

Time to hit the road, need to add petrol before going at the office!

ciao!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrinSalt View Post
I just want to ask if your client only enables the gmspeed & cammode hack like Sir Kenzo's client does? (^-^)>
One version is like Sir Kenzo's client
And I got one, which were in the last phase of coding to enable the dmg hack, hopefully... not much time to look into it right now got loads of work to do, need to go to the office this Sat and Sun lolz!!
Old   #12

do u know where is that address in Global client
Old   #13

Hello hugaskepias. I play rohan ph on Marea server. I would like to have this because I want to have some fun! Haha. :Pz
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugaskepias View Post
I Think Sir Kenzo is a bit busy right now to give you the GM Command enabled client so I will give you an alternative option, but unlike our Good Sir Kenzo, I won't be posting it for public download (I'm not a competitor), so for those interested Just post your server and the reason why should I give you (Just for fun ) I won't give it away that easy for you to use it against me lol. I'll be sending PM's to the chosen one's tonight May 30, 2009 at around 7pm onwards Incase Sir Kenzo haven't updated his client, or if you still want it Post that you want my copy lol time to hit the bed I still need to go to work tom lolz, that's why i'll be sending pm around 7pm onwards because i got work lolz

ciao!

No flame pls. thanks for those asking for address, you probably got the idea what your looking for, It's right inside this block of post >XXXXXXXX< just look around lolz!
Torian silva here bro... rohan.ph...hope you could give me 1..chiao still have work to do...
Old   #15

what are the gmcommand u have??? i already know gmspeed and cammode only.. if u have some other gmcommand can u give me one...ty in advance