Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ROHAN PH THREAD FOR SEMI-LEECHERS (Alternative GM Command Client Enabled)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
hi!im from torian server..can i have one plz..although im not in the line of i.t. courses or programmers this one seems familiar to me way back then when ragnarok bot occurs.i tried recalling how to get the address but **** my brains gonna go boom when i saw the code in olly.well im stil trying but really i can't..don't know what this address does..blah,blah.etc..well maybe if i can have this one,it will give me an idea how to crack the client and be not a leecher.tnx.

Old   #17

i sense something suspicious here.

Old   #18

can i have?

hi sir can i have that cliet to my rohan ph? plsssss this is my email & YM im online everyday thnx sir
Old   #19

im from Marea server ROHAN Ph,,,Hope to Try it

Old   #20

Im from Marea server..I really want to know what is the gm command address so I can now use ollydbg..to make an own..hacks
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by borlet View Post
i sense something suspicious here.
and what do you think it is?
Old   #22

If you guys are dumb enough to post your server so he/she can hack you.

+1 to noobs who believe in this.
Old   #23

@hugaskepias

Server : Marea

Reason : just want to enable the gmspeed hack so that my fisher can run again normally everytime it is overweight. Thats why i need an update of enabled gm commands rohanclient.

Thanks in advance
Old   #24

To those who's looking for the GM Command address, read my 1st post, the hint is there, actually I already posted it, you just have to use your eye's

Hahaha as expected someone will think I want to hack an account scam blah blah blah! I can't blame you, it's a reasonable doubt and i salute you.
(I made this kind of condition for acquiring a copy on purpose, and seems like it's working )

Please wait be patient while I upload the file, just got home, get caught on traffic, sorry for the delay
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgawts View Post
If you guys are dumb enough to post your server so he/she can hack you.

+1 to noobs who believe in this.
Indeed! Why post some evidences before claiming that its working rather than giving it to someone (maybe you're friend or what) and telling us that it is working. You can post some videos for a concrete evidence . I pitty to the ones who fall for this, i wish you luck and hope nothing happens to your accounts.
Old   #26

kuya pa sen po sa email ko...ty

need ko po tlga ung commands..ty po
marea server po ako sa rohan ph
Old   #27

Done with the first batch of victim lolz!!!

to those who want to be a victim follow the instruction, i won't entertain pm's

and if you follow the rule and didn't have any pm from me, post again and say I want to be your victim lolz!!

ciao!

I'll be back after the main event lolz!!!
Old   #28

plz

i want some copy bcoz i want to play rohan for fun...and bcoz i nid it to play rohan....i'm at torian server...lowbei archer..just 30+
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugaskepias View Post
I Think Sir Kenzo is a bit busy right now to give you the GM Command enabled client so I will give you an alternative option, but unlike our Good Sir Kenzo, I won't be posting it for public download (I'm not a competitor), so for those interested Just post your server and the reason why should I give you (Just for fun ) I won't give it away that easy for you to use it against me lol. I'll be sending PM's to the chosen one's tonight May 30, 2009 at around 7pm onwards Incase Sir Kenzo haven't updated his client, or if you still want it Post that you want my copy lol time to hit the bed I still need to go to work tom lolz, that's why i'll be sending pm around 7pm onwards because i got work lolz

ciao!

No flame pls. thanks for those asking for address, you probably got the idea what your looking for, It's right inside this block of post >XXXXXXXX< just look around lolz!

well..pm me sir i really dream of this kind of gaming experience to feel...
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackoutjr_amado View Post
Indeed! Why post some evidences before claiming that its working rather than giving it to someone (maybe you're friend or what) and telling us that it is working. You can post some videos for a concrete evidence . I pitty to the ones who fall for this, i wish you luck and hope nothing happens to your accounts.
its clean!!! i tested it and scanned with virustotalonline... no virus or keyloggers...