Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ROHAN PH THREAD FOR SEMI-LEECHERS (Alternative GM Command Client Enabled)

Discussion on ROHAN PH THREAD FOR SEMI-LEECHERS (Alternative GM Command Client Enabled) within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/02/2009, 09:21   #136

elite*gold: 0
mahina po ako sa english kaya di ko magets yung mga clue nyo

1. torian server
2. so that no one would think that it will actually be usefull to them so it will not be abused
3. for precaution/safety mahirap po kasing magreformat na naman
Old 07/02/2009, 10:16   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by romrayla View Post
i'm currently trying and bleeding my brains out to bypass the CRC protection for ROHAN just updated 1 week ago I guess. I'll try out what you have and we'll see what we can do.. I think you won't go anywhere just using OLLYDBG to hack the client 'cause it's all just pointers, memories and all that and it's machine language.. i'm not terminator.. lols and i'm certainly not a programmer.

1. Syrephis
2. So it would be pretty obvious that it's not a keylogger in the first place (well at least for those who have brains) noone's gonna carry a bomb and shout i'm a terrorist right infront of Obama lols
3. B

my email more power..
wala po sya CRC protection. packed po sya with asprotect 2.23 RC4. expert ollydbg will be able to unpack it, d tulad ko beginner pa lng. may mga utilities para maunpack sya like stripper, but no luck...the dumped.exe generates error.
Old 07/02/2009, 12:13   #138

ROHAN PH

1. Mareah
2. So i could be secure and be done with secrecy. So leechers would be afraid to download it.
3. B.

Thanks in Advance

ymail:

TUT me if u can!
Old 07/02/2009, 12:14   #139

ROHAN PH

1. Mareah
2. So it could be secure and be done with secrecy. So leechers would be afraid to download it.
3. B.

Thanks in Advance

ymail:

TUT me if u can!
Old 07/02/2009, 12:36   #140

1. MAREA ROHAN.PH
2. hmmmmm...so that noob leachers will be afraid of downloading it..so that they will have a 2nd thought b4 downloading..lol
3. B....
Old 07/02/2009, 12:36   #141

1. MAREA ROHAN.PH
2. hmmmmm...so that noob leachers will be afraid of downloading it..so that they will have a 2nd thought b4 downloading..lol
3. B....
Old 07/02/2009, 13:24   #142

@ Sir Hugaskepias
1. Post your server
- Silva Server PH

2. What do you think is/are the reason(s) why i make the Modified Rohan client filename like that -> "keylogger.rar"
- so that leechers uses .01% of thier brains work & think twice b4 downloading it LOL

3. If a download link was given to you what will you do? (Choose 1 letter below)

b. Hmmm, sounds suspicious... Anti-virus definition updated... download the files, scan it and test in a sandboxed environment to check the legitimacy and other precautionary measure i know.

Thanks in Advance!

PS
u can send it directly 2 my email
Old 07/02/2009, 14:06   #143

1. Server: AHKMA

2. What do you think is/are the reason(s) why i make the Modified Rohan client filename like that -> "keylogger.rar"

3. If a download link was given to you what will you do? (Choose 1 letter below)

b. Hmmm, sounds suspicious... Anti-virus definition updated... download the files, scan it and test in a sandboxed environment to check the legitimacy and other precautionary measure i know. Always

Old 07/02/2009, 15:28   #144

manage to make the gm command works, now needing the damage hack
Old 07/02/2009, 15:37   #145

may new na po ba kuya na cient pang gmspeed??d na gmgna ung dati eh
Old 07/03/2009, 06:32   #146

How did u do it dk.signum? bot?
Old 07/03/2009, 07:11   #147

Rohan PH
Server: Silva
Reason: To control the population of leechers like me spreading their noob abilities(but i did well than them)
c. I'll just ignore it I don't play rohan forever ^_^
Old 07/03/2009, 07:21   #148

sir hugas kepias im in server marea in rohan can u please send me the rohanclient i promise i wont use it against you im only a noob plss il wait for it! tnx and *** bless!
Old 07/04/2009, 13:22   #149

It's been a while since I visited the site sorry, didn't know it was already patched been busy in my real world and I wasn't able to go online in the past 2 weeks i think but any way I'll try to edit the client again if my moods get back, I'm still angry with the stupid girls that we paid 1500 each and didn't even get us arouse for more than 2 minutes crappy girls sobrang aarte ang daming hindi pwede gawin p@#$% ganyan na ba mga pokpok ngayon grrr. turns out our happy boys night out goes bad in the end hayzz
Old 07/04/2009, 15:44   #150

opt for pegasus or air force one pare.. per-for-mans!