Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OPINIONS] Botting vs Stability

Discussion on [OPINIONS] Botting vs Stability within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/12/2013, 14:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _HouseMusicx3 View Post
Botting dont expect people to hand grind tons of stones/elexiers
Hah, botting you say... whats the point playing in server that gets crashed every 2 hours, and lags like hell?
ofc, if botting allowed and stable, it would be perfect, but it is rarely possible...
there are always hardcore players that just grind 24/7, while i can grind 3 hours and go outside coz my eyes can't stand computer screen for more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
So, a stable server, with medium rates, at 80-100 cap would be a perfect server?

(Medium rates = easy enough to hand-grind, and not get bored shitless in the first half hour)
80-100 cap is not a factor for a perfect server, cap can be 60,110,70 anything, for all i care, but rates cannot be too high, not too low either.
Old 10/12/2013, 15:39   #17

Received Thanks: 1,047
Youre talking like this now, but when a server with your requirements opens you say the exp rates are too low etc etc.

Everything every person asks here in epvp has an opposite opinion of it in game.
Old 10/12/2013, 15:59   #18

To be honest, I don't really get the comparison OP gave us, why would a server with bots be unstable?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2013, 16:02   #19

In my opinion, there is no need to choose. Stability without bot is perfect, in my honest opinion.
Old 10/12/2013, 16:44   #20

elite*gold: 19
Well the main co-relation between those two is that you can either change all opcodes in the serverfiles & client, thus botting will be pretty useless and current known exploits too.

You can keep changing the opcodes once u get exploited. That way you can't really bot.

Btw nezekan I thought botting doesn't work on Venture?
How come ur saying that you got both?
Old 10/12/2013, 16:49   #21

elite*gold: 200
Stability, but ofc with fair rates.
Old 10/12/2013, 16:55   #22

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblades View Post
Well the main co-relation between those two is that you can either change all opcodes in the serverfiles & client, thus botting will be pretty useless and current known exploits too.

You can keep changing the opcodes once u get exploited. That way you can't really bot.

Btw nezekan I thought botting doesn't work on Venture?
How come ur saying that you got both?
Botting doesn't work on venture; changing the opcodes is quite useless, and it's quite easy to simply see what you changed and update it in a bot or exploit, it's not -that- easy

Also, if your attacker is smart enough, he can automatize his work and make it easier for him to update than it is for you to change the opcodes
Old 10/12/2013, 21:02   #23

Well of course stability is the most important fact, cuz either if you allow bot or not, if you dont have stability no one can bot or handgrind...

About the bot thing, lets face it, grinding on SRO sucks, its way too basic compared to other games, barely an EU PT is fun but after a while its boring too. So i would say a stable and bot allowed server, but ip limit 1-2 only, also decreasing last degree mobs items/gold drop rate a lot to avoid gold botters (in case theres ip limit 2) and ofc this would force people to stop grinding after they cap, so they have to start jobbing and stuff in order to get nice gear.
Old 10/13/2013, 00:36   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
What has stability to do with botting?

The only server that has both is venture
What's venture? Never heard of it. The only server which both has botting allowed and a stable server is GoodTimesSro so far. The website looks like **** but it's working like a charm.

And no i'm not doing any form of commerical, this is my personal statement.
Old 10/13/2013, 02:33   #25

elite*gold: 19
Well it might be time to get it down then i assume ?

jk jk
Old 10/13/2013, 12:55   #26

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
What's venture? Never heard of it. The only server which both has botting allowed and a stable server is GoodTimesSro so far. The website looks like **** but it's working like a charm.

And no i'm not doing any form of commerical, this is my personal statement.
Oh man, you're probably the worst troll I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblades View Post
Well it might be time to get it down then i assume ?

jk jk
Shouldn't be too hard
Old 10/13/2013, 12:56   #27

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
actually, goodtimes sro has been up for almost a year, hasn't it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2013, 14:46   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
Oh man, you're probably the worst troll I've ever seen

Shouldn't be too hard
I have no intentions at all to troll with you.

Quote:
Yes something like that
Old 10/13/2013, 21:06   #29

id take stability any time,id rather handgrind than DC every 10 minutes
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2013, 16:16   #30

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Atomix 3 Years.
Necro 2 years.

That's stability.
Closed Thread