Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mass Spawn Stability

Discussion on Mass Spawn Stability within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mass Spawn Stability

Lately, Ive been getting disconnected a lot while using Mass Spawn.

For example, when I do Oread, I use drako's all in one vac script with mobs speed set at 1, zoom, fareye, autopots, wall and speed, but no matter what I do, I get disconnected after killing spawns for around a minute to five or ten minutes.

I dont think graphics lag is what is causing me to get disconnected, cause I got an i5 750 processor and a ATI 5770 graphic card, which is overkill for 2moons.

Am I missing something or you guys are getting disconnected pretty often too?

All replies are welcome, thanks.
Old 03/29/2010, 12:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
You we're doing something wrong, cose I was spawning yesterday (100% exp event ftw)
and i didn't dc, even once.
Usually you can get dced if there are too much mobs around (just kill them fast and don't wait) or if you attack the boss and the spawns at the same time (move around).
Also, Oread spawns now give exp?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2010, 15:31   #3

do not mass spawn the dragon you will get ban im just saying be very carfully
Old 03/29/2010, 15:33   #4

This is why we need skillhack, with skillhack I doubt you would get dced because you would be killing them quick enough before they could crash you
Old 03/29/2010, 17:47   #5

what mass spawn are you using?

cheat engine or crc
Old 03/29/2010, 20:26   #6

so what now? u need help and i know how to!
i won't tell it to u wanna see more SS?
today made my seggy 110 and my lvl 80 hunter to lvl 106
*AGAIN NOOOOOB*
Old 03/29/2010, 20:29   #7

I never said I needed help, I need feedback.

Anyway, youre a joke, buddy. Just leave before you get banned.

ninja-edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skabed View Post
Usually you can get dced if there are too much mobs around (just kill them fast and don't wait) or if you attack the boss and the spawns at the same time (move around).

Also, Oread spawns now give exp?
I dont think its the amount of mobs, cause as I told you already, my PC is overkill for 2moons (of course, I dont set Mass Spawn to retarded numbers; like 500+, for example.)

Anyway, now that you mention it, I do hit the mobs and the boss at the same time (Oread has an outrageous amount of hp, so I dont bother staying away). Gonna see how things go if I dont hit the boss at all.

Oh and, yeah, earth hatchlings are giving exp again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuelito View Post
do not mass spawn the dragon you will get ban im just saying be very carfully
Thanks for the tip, abuelito. Much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMucx View Post
This is why we need skillhack, with skillhack I doubt you would get dced because you would be killing them quick enough before they could crash you
Not to mention we would get x5 exp :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by nildesita View Post
what mass spawn are you using?

cheat engine or crc
I use .csv, nildesita. It is way better than CE (until someone releases MS in script form.)
Old 03/29/2010, 22:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicat View Post
I use .csv, nildesita. It is way better than CE (until someone releases MS in script form.)
-might as well post the whole code- edit:
Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(foo,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

0045D20D:
jmp foo
nop
returnhere:

foo:
mov [eax+08],00000020
mov [eax+04],00000020
mov [eax+10],00000064
mov [eax+14],00000064
mov [eax+18],00000258
mov [eax+1C],00000258
mov [eax+2C],00000064
mov [eax+30],00000020
mov [eax+34],00000000
mov [eax+54],00000000
mov [eax+58],00000000
mov [eax+5C],00000000

originalcode:
mov edx,[eax+1c]
mov [ecx+20],edx
mov edx,100 // number of mob to spawn
mov [eax+8c],edx
mov edx,01 // time delay between spawn
mov [eax+90],edx
mov edx,100 // # of spawn to follow you
mov [eax+3C],edx

exit:
jmp returnhere

[DISABLE]
dealloc(foo)
0045D20D:
mov edx,[eax+1c]
mov [ecx+20],edx
edit ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfg177 View Post
so what now? u need help and i know how to!
i won't tell it to u wanna see more SS?
today made my seggy 110 and my lvl 80 hunter to lvl 106
*AGAIN NOOOOOB*
I lol'd. Especially since the fact that if you attempt to kill monsters in tomb while your under lvl 95 you dc. It does this on most maps now btw.
Old 03/29/2010, 23:00   #9

Hey Toxicat, look up the mass spawn, tweak it for yourself so it is better, remove animations and also edit the appearance of mobs, makes it have no lag ;o
Old 03/29/2010, 23:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyman472001 View Post
I lol'd. Especially since the fact that if you attempt to kill monsters in tomb while your under lvl 95 you dc. It does this on most maps now btw.
tbh they didn't say they leveled in tomb, I know where they leveled and it has good exp, just need skillhack to kill them quicker and get lvls way faster haha but anyway no need for them to act like that >_>
Old 03/29/2010, 23:07   #11

#Reported Reason:Merge request post 9-10
Old 03/29/2010, 23:43   #12

yeah its highly unstable , i was mass spawning, and idc every minute so anoying, then i open up 1 client for mass spawn and i made it sit there, then a normal client with just ce hacks, and guess wat i didnt dc once for 2 hoours. and on the mass spawn client i had removed animations, the boss was changed to lizardman, and its spawns were blaverus, so tere was NO lag. and then when i start skilling..crash. so i feel ur pain, but try what i did if ur comp can handle it
Old 03/29/2010, 23:46   #13

Edit: Thats exactly what happens to me, I have NO lag at all, just random disconnections.

And no, my PC isnt the problem. Its overkill for 2Moons, trust me.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
Hey Toxicat, look up the mass spawn, tweak it for yourself so it is better, remove animations and also edit the appearance of mobs, makes it have no lag ;o
I have no lag at all, just random DC.

Already modified the mob's models, same as the shadow file for no animations.

They only thing I havent tried yet is what skabed said, to avoid hitting the boss along with the spawns.

Thanks, anyway.

Quote:
tbh they didn't say they leveled in tomb, I know where they leveled and it has good exp, just need skillhack to kill them quicker and get lvls way faster haha but anyway no need for them to act like that >_>
If by "act like that" you mean that you wont get disconnected if you try to kill a mob from a map that you couldnt access at your level, then youre wrong, you do get disconnected.

For example, I can take a Lv. 1 char to Norak 2 and kill a mob there without getting disconnected, cause Norak 2 doesnt have a level restriction, but if you vac a Laker (Lv. 77 map mob) to south requies (this part of requies doesnt have a level requirement) and try to kill it, youll get disconnected unless youre Lv. 77 or higher.
Old 03/30/2010, 01:13   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicat View Post
Edit: Thats exactly what happens to me, I have NO lag at all, just random disconnections.

And no, my PC isnt the problem. Its overkill for 2Moons, trust me.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

I have no lag at all, just random DC.

Already modified the mob's models, same as the shadow file for no animations.

They only thing I havent tried yet is what skabed said, to avoid hitting the boss along with the spawns.

Thanks, anyway.

If by "act like that" you mean that you wont get disconnected if you try to kill a mob from a map that you couldnt access at your level, then youre wrong, you do get disconnected.

For example, I can take a Lv. 1 char to Norak 2 and kill a mob there without getting disconnected, cause Norak 2 doesnt have a level restriction, but if you vac a Laker (Lv. 77 map mob) to south requies (this part of requies doesnt have a level requirement) and try to kill it, youll get disconnected unless youre Lv. 77 or higher.
Ive been having the same problem since today ... me and skabed was spawning yesterday and like he said we had no problems at all ... we were btoh using my CE script i released ... And its true it are just random dcs ... i have it theres almost no spawns around also ... i tryed switching servers .. same problem ..
Old 03/30/2010, 01:26   #15

Exactly, thats what Im talking about.

Before A6, I used the very same.csv edits and had no disconnections at all, but now...

Its just tedious to level like this.