Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]Selecting mob & Using skill packets

Discussion on [QUESTION]Selecting mob & Using skill packets within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]Selecting mob & Using skill packets

i have an issue with these packets they aren't working i don't know if i did something wrong and here they are

Selecting mob ( sure of mob id )

Code:
Packet p = new Packet(0x7045);
            p.WriteUInt16(1963);
            Agent.Send(p);
Using skill ( iam sure of skill id )

Code:
 Packet p2 = new Packet(0x7074);
            p2.WriteUInt8(0x01);
            p2.WriteUInt8(0x04);
            p2.WriteUInt32(11219);
            p2.WriteUInt8(0x01);
            p2.WriteUInt16(1963);
            Agent.Send(p2);
thanks in advance
Old 09/20/2015, 02:00   #2

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Actually selecting a mob uses the UniqueID not the RefID. = You need to parse the spawn packets to get them.

Objects' UniqueID is dynamic, there's no way you can fetch it without parsing dem packets.

It's not so hard tho.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2015, 02:50   #3

i used the packet for a certain unique id of 1 mob and worked

Code:
            p.WriteUInt32(33130300);
            Agent.Send(p);
but i don't know how to get the unique id for any mob arround me
i mean i can't parse the spawn , i found the spawnparsing code but i don't know how to use it.

#EDIT
I noticed that parsing spawn going through using 3015 .. but mob must be appear/spawn , not already existing one .. i wanna make it parsing the mob while it's already spawned
Old 09/20/2015, 13:20   #4

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kardil View Post
i used the packet for a certain unique id of 1 mob and worked

Code:
            p.WriteUInt32(33130300);
            Agent.Send(p);
but i don't know how to get the unique id for any mob arround me
i mean i can't parse the spawn , i found the spawnparsing code but i don't know how to use it.

#EDIT
I noticed that parsing spawn going through using 3015 .. but mob must be appear/spawn , not already existing one .. i wanna make it parsing the mob while it's already spawned
I am not sure about this but: when the mobs are moving the server sends some packet and it probably contains the uID.
Old 09/20/2015, 17:23   #5

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Here's the deal:
If mob just "appears" near you, you get singlespawn.
If you enter an area full of mobs that already "spawned", you get them buy groupspawn.
(should be like this, or vice-versa since it's been a long time i dont remember)

SingleSpawn = 0x3015
SingleDeSpawn = 0x3016
GroupSpawnCount = 0x3017
GroupSpawnEnd = 0x3018
GroupSpawnStart = 0x3019
Old 09/21/2015, 07:55   #6

I got an advice for you. Parsing groupspawn is an extreme pain in the ***, so I would recommend getting an already-parsed class. Check ZBot's source code, it might help you.