Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SjSro chinese error

Discussion on SjSro chinese error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SjSro chinese error

Hi,where i try to start SjSro give me an error :
server_dep/silkroad/textdata/text event
And i dont udnerstand what are under ...
Then config/n_protec.dat ..and then chinese letters ..
The name is a space and the chinese letters
Then the image of SRO_Client and SilkRoad online and no letters ..
Old 07/19/2009, 22:06   #2

could you maybe post screenshots of your problem?

~edit1: Why cant you do that????Not really and im not sure if i even understand exactly what you mean...a screenshot would be really helpfull. Well did you already re-installed sro?Did it work before or did you try it for the 1st time and its like that?
Old 07/19/2009, 22:11   #3

I can`t yet,but you know what`s wrong ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TS2 Chinese Launcher Error
06/29/2011 - 12Sky2 - 7 Replies
Hey guys so I actually managed to get signed up for a Chinese ts2 account and get the game downloaded, but when I run the launcher it closes and says to see Launcher.exe log. In the log I get this error Traceback (most recent call last): File "Launcher.py", line 440, in <module> File "WorkerPool.pyo", line 43, in Start File "WorkerPool.pyo", line 102, in StartChinese socket.gaierror: (11004, 'getaddrinfo failed') I was thinking its because of an Ip block , but it does it even If...
[HELP] some chinese error
11/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
hello every one , im trying to remake a server , but im facing a problem with my client when i login , i got this strange error after Welcome screen please don't post a reply with SEARCH http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/32/26431682.th .jpg
Login into Chinese OBT error
04/10/2009 - Aion - 6 Replies
I am using english client for OBT. I successfuly created my account through the Aion OBT FAQ tutorial (no adult ID accepted), but when i run client and try log in with my account name and password it will give me me a error mesage: ID or password does not match Do I anything wrong? And one more question, what for is the third line in the login box (with the checkbox)
Aion Chinese OB Error
04/06/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
Hello, could some one help me out what this error means? http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2103/erroro.th.gif edit: found out.. but for you others reading this it means you have lost the connection and have to click the update/start button again
Chinese error on Redcabal, help please!
06/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Whenever I try to login, this error pops up. I can't read it, so I was hoping someone here could translate, and/or hopefully have a fix for this. Thanks! http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k131/rebeon/cab alerror.jpg