Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chinese error on Redcabal, help please!

Discussion on Chinese error on Redcabal, help please! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chinese error on Redcabal, help please!

Whenever I try to login, this error pops up. I can't read it, so I was hoping someone here could translate, and/or hopefully have a fix for this. Thanks!

Old 06/12/2008, 03:11   #2

connection time out. anyway u cant connect
Old 06/12/2008, 03:40   #3

Weird, my friend is able to connect and I'm not because of this **** error >.< Anyone else have this problem?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error Code 6 in RedCabal
06/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
if i use speed hack in RedCabal i get Error Code 6 (in red cabal no gameguard no nothing ) is it posible to remove that error? btw i use atak speed hack not walk i know one thing we can try remove some files from cabal data folder to make char just stand and dmg gose one it was working in cabal eu for me;/ but i cant do the same now ;///
redcabal chinese names
06/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
when i made my first char, i was able to use chinese characters via microsofts pinyin IME. now when i try to do it, i get question marks instead. i think it has to do with the 1.02 update for redcabal. anyone know how to get around this?
[question]Bot for Chinese client (cabal8/redcabal)
06/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
just wondering... since i play cabal8 untill now redcabal i seen many botters with multihits+aoe+speed, and im wondering why nobody here in elitepvper knows about the hack? can at least someone (chinese) tell me where to get it? link for hack maybe? :x
Error when patching redcabal
06/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
YouTube - redcabal error Help