Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Something about P Server Hamachi

Discussion on Something about P Server Hamachi within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Something about P Server Hamachi

Hello. I have Metin2 Private server connected with Hamachi... How and what and how much i must pay to my server be like a all other servers(no hamachi)... ? I must buy hosting,what? Please,help me...Tnx
Old 11/07/2011, 10:49   #2

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
Hi chroniac,
to host a server without hamachi you need "DynDNS" or a root server, on which you can install any server operating system (you may use FreeBSD for your Hamachi server). To host a metin2 server u have to rent a root server. If you don't want to pay you can also host a server on your own computer, and bring it online via DynDNS or Hamachi. But, be warned: If you rent a root server in europe it is easy for the metin2 publisher Gameforge 4D to locate your position, and then you may get a threnodial, so I would not recommend to do this. If you want to be sure that your almost safe, you should rent a server which is not located in Europe. On YouTube you will find many tutorials how to host a server via DynDNS or Hamachi, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Best regards,
Yusago™
Old 11/07/2011, 13:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hmmm...Thank you very much...But,i want to buy bro,to be sure 100% to all players can play my metin...I want to my server be like all other Metin2 servers like LocMt2,LongDong and other... :$ Pleaes,if you know,help me...

Tags
metin p serer