Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Theory]Lineage2Dreams Rabbits

Discussion on [Theory]Lineage2Dreams Rabbits within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Theory]Lineage2Dreams Rabbits

for those of you who bot banned from L2D, this is why.

Info:
On L2Dreams site, Ghost posted a topic about their new "rabbits." What these are are npc's that check on you every once in awhile. They don't exactly detect 3rd party software, but they do detect the change of sequences between manual keyboard, or botting. The rabbits can only detect one person at a time, and they come and go every hour or so. They currently have 1337 rabbits following people.

How to prevent getting caught:
Well here is my theory, since the rabbits can only detect the person they are following, what I am guessing, is why not set the name "rabbit" as a GM name, and check the option to log out when GM names appear. Pretty simple.

Extra Info:
I noticed the rabbits come about a minute after you start leveling, so I advise you play yourself until you see the rabbit come and go.

If you know how to, you can set the bot to log back in, and start botting again. But I also advise you stay near your computer, the buffs only last 1 hour anyways.

If anyone can post their results, please do, and a thanks will be given. It is currently working for me. Any questions, just ask.

Remember, I am not held responsible if your account gets banned because of this new rabbit, or if this theory isn't correct.

Thank me if it worked,
Tommy14
Old 01/29/2011, 04:30   #2

none of the above worked for me. i even tried putting a dont attack lvl > 84 setting, but it still attacks... how do you get around this?
Old 01/29/2011, 04:31   #3

Looked up Rabbit and put as "dont attack" too. still it attacks.
Old 03/01/2011, 00:27   #4

YO IM playing to this server too do you guys know how this system is working?i mean do you get ban when the rabits apear or after a while you are getting ban ? till now i exp with a low lvl char i just start for liek 3 hours now and still i havent get bane do you know if there is any chance to get ban later>?or those rabits working only for the high lvl zones? and btw if you restart you cliend when you are on 4sep you know wats going to happend?