Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NC HACKPACK

Discussion on NC HACKPACK within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/20/2009, 09:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
Question Im confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiarasheridan View Post
he got banned for calling you what you are cassandra
Fusion por vida
Don't have understand the sense of your phrase ...
But if you mean clown got banned cuz he was threating epvp members with racists terms...
I just advertise you Kiarasheridan don't eat of this bread cuz we don't like that!

NB: Don't try to play with words, speak clearly! I want you b****d
Old 09/20/2009, 22:47   #32

So,whatīs left..ah got it.

Try to explain the stuff i was asking since 2 pages,hmkay?
Otherwise: troll yourself,phoney

Nice Pic btw,totally related
Old 09/21/2009, 05:56   #33

ya it is a nice pic called totally **** me off casandra ... ha ha?
Old 09/23/2009, 00:16   #34

awww,can i still get my 1on1 so you can show me your ubarskillz?
or did the fact that i debunked your "real hackpack" scare you off?
gimme a call when youīre ready,im waiting. honestly.donīt hide behind an LEīd char.

you can still prove me wrong btw,i would even apologise for anything that happend here. if you canīt..well,that makes you a phoney and a liar.

in before "i dont have to prove anything,blablabla,im still teh winner,derpderp"
Old 09/30/2009, 05:22   #35

sure im re-dling nc now to **** with you kids when im not working.
and you havent given anything to this community
they deleted my hackpack cause it was to much for to many

and look at the picture carefully cassandra thats on an unhacked client with a special lil " ? " in the top right corner..... not to mention i can do whatever i want with it cause they dont care anymore

ever wonder why the big clans randomly disapeared? they were morons
Old 09/30/2009, 09:20   #36

Shhhhh or i log on my tank and you'll threat me of aimbotter and cry all day long ... even with your ppu...
Or i can lend my accounts at Cassandra and let her kill ya ^^

NB: All hacks from the pack works !!!

(We just don't release it public cuz there's some folks like you on this forum kiara ....)
Old 09/30/2009, 17:34   #37

Avia Meldet allen moeglichen scheiß
Old 09/30/2009, 21:39   #38

it doesnt matter if i give the "community" anything,this isnīt a mexican project here where there is free borritos n **** for the poor,hmkay?if you feel better after you released you failpack,fine,but donīt try to talk bad about a pack which pwns yours by 99%.
donīt,just DONīT,open your mouth if you donīt know what you are talking about,people get bitchslapped for doing that every day.otheres here allready prooved that you are a phoney & a liar,donīt you just crawl back from wherever you come from and try to look legit or smart while doing so.

oh,now that you mention it..i see it now. is thats a screen from 06-07 where you got a 2 week GM trial and got kicked in the nuts by KK because they caught you doing dumb stuff? if yes: very well.at least you showed enough to ride yourself deeper in teh poopoo (another speech thingy)

So,back to the topic:
Whats the Models.ini for,where if the proof of your ubar-barrel,why is your public hackpack 90% fail,why do you bigmouth first and hide then behind your "work" and your "download" of nc-client?why do you respond to my questions with blerpblerp instead of showing facts or admitting that you did lie a lot.still waiting for the 1on1 where you make me cry like a retarded baby.

Awaiting another phoney gibberish nonsense & a lot of blerpblerp without anyone here backing you up,
sinserly yours

Cassandra
your friend & helper from teh epvp forumz
Old 10/01/2009, 02:39   #39

lol just leech then is all you do
Old 10/01/2009, 06:40   #40

anyone noticed? she did it again. vote for close the topic,this isnīt going anyway & she obviously isnīt able to read so..yeah.
Old 10/01/2009, 23:21   #41

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraComplex View Post
anyone noticed? she did it again. vote for close the topic,this isnīt going anyway & she obviously isnīt able to read so..yeah.
just shut up... you have to have a answer to everything how about just leave it and stop dragging it out? its been here for what 3 weeks now? everyone is just as bad as one another in this thread. reply after reply of useless **** just drop it and leave it to rot. simple as.
and a quick fyi your just as bad as kiara is cassandra you ignore 90% of it and just reply with useless info that isnt required stop boosting your post count. end of.
Old 10/02/2009, 09:08   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey magic View Post
just shut up... you have to have a answer to everything how about just leave it and stop dragging it out? its been here for what 3 weeks now? everyone is just as bad as one another in this thread. reply after reply of useless **** just drop it and leave it to rot. simple as.
and a quick fyi your just as bad as kiara is cassandra you ignore 90% of it and just reply with useless info that isnt required stop boosting your post count. end of.

hehe the ban evader is back, do you need another one in your teeth Mr Racist ?
Old 10/02/2009, 20:02   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naga71 View Post
hehe the ban evader is back, do you need another one in your teeth Mr Racist ?
shut up cowd go get banned on nc some more and if im racist what are you? qq with your mum jokes too and you can't say much about ban evasion eaither what was it 6 accys? within less than 5 months anyways im done whine all you want about what you want i cba with self stupidity.
also wtf has teeth got to do with anything? its your mouth that speaks the words not your teeth
Old 10/05/2009, 17:50   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey magic View Post
naaa,why wonīt YOU just stfu and leave this forum allready?
you got banned once now you registered another acc and canīt even resist to shittalk further.wtf is your problem,stop supporting this "girl" which canīt do **** in nc and on this forum on her ******* own and leave.

the only person who couldnīt resist to drop another line of **** here was *tosh* YOU.Hell,wasnīt even reading here for days now,just came back and teh clown is back,talking bull as usual.
Old 10/07/2009, 01:25   #45

dont **** with clown or raeli
*** **** **** germs
guess i need to go buy some more bleach
Closed Thread