Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst trainer status

Discussion on Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst trainer status within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/29/2012, 23:11   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
its already been said. killnerdypsoplayaz's real identity is oot4lyfe.
Oh yeah huh. Derp.
Old 04/30/2012, 01:54   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble_Pengiun View Post
By the way, who gives a **** if we call one another out by the usernames we use on Schthack? None of us have actually reported one another.
Well you clearly haven't read this thread then.

I was ratted out recently in this thread, but the thing is they clamied to know who I was but they clearly DON'T since only 3 of my 12 accounts were banned. And my forum account hasn't been touched. So they are obviously full of ****. If you really know who I was it would all be banned. Good luck guessing *****.

And the most retarded thing is I wasn't even banned for hacking, I was banned for calling Lee a ****. which is a petty reason at most, especially given the statements accuracy.

Lee you might want to think twice before banning people over petty things like this, because all it does is create anti-schthack sentiment which is ultimately bad for everyone who uses the server.
Old 04/30/2012, 02:18   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post

I was ratted out recently in this thread, but the thing is they clamied to know who I was but they clearly DON'T since only 3 of my 12 accounts were banned. And my forum account hasn't been touched. So they are obviously full of ****. If you really know who I was it would all be banned. Good luck guessing *****.

And the most retarded thing is I wasn't even banned for hacking, I was banned for calling Lee a ****. which is a petty reason at most, especially given the statements accuracy.

Lee you might want to think twice before banning people over petty things like this, because all it does is create anti-schthack sentiment which is ultimately bad for everyone who uses the server.
Holy ****, you got banned just because you called Lee a ****? That's a dumb reason for banning someone. >.>
Old 04/30/2012, 02:20   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
Holy ****, you got banned just because you called Lee a ****? That's a dumb reason for banning someone. >.>
He banned 3 of my accounts because of it...

The word is ***.
Old 04/30/2012, 02:25   #125

Quote:
He banned 3 of my accounts because of it...

The word is ***.
What the, seriously? Three accounts perma-banned because you called him an ***? I mean, even though he's adding new content to the game, the guy's way behind with the entire Easter event.
Old 04/30/2012, 02:33   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
I mean, even though he's adding new content to the game, the guy's way behind with the entire Easter event.
Well thats is the thing.. I don't think he appreciates the degree he is ******* people off when he delays events or has the server offline unnecessarily.

I appreciate the work the admins do, but not when it is detrimental to the community.

Delayed event = ****** off community = calling Lee a **** = omg banned.

I mean if he's gonna **** with the community, he shouldn't be too surprised when some of them get annoyed at him.
Old 04/30/2012, 06:11   #127

Quote:

I was ratted out recently in this thread, but the thing is they clamied to know who I was but they clearly DON'T since only 3 of my 12 accounts were banned. And my forum account hasn't been touched. So they are obviously full of shit. If you really know who I was it would all be banned. Good luck guessing cunts.

And the most retarded thing is I wasn't even banned for hacking, I was banned for calling Lee a twat. which is a petty reason at most, especially given the statements accuracy.

just because only 3 of your accounts were banned doesn't mean shit. also, they dont touch your forum account when you break ingame rules. shows how stupid you really are.

Since you posted the following, i wouldnt be surprised if Lee did ban the rest of your accounts because you just confirmed your real alias with this:
Quote:
And the most retarded thing is I wasn't even banned for hacking, I was banned for calling Lee a twat. which is a petty reason at most, especially given the statements accuracy.
I also have the chatlogs of that day. want me to post them and expose your guildcard numbers? <3
Old 04/30/2012, 06:55   #128

greetings everyone. im trading pso items for runescape gp. if you are interested here is my good stuff. if you need more information please send me a mail. note that i do not take $$.

rs gp is currently valued at $0.68 per mil therefore i believe you will find my prices very fair.

DARK FLOW (0/100/100/0|55) -- 35M
DARK FLOW (100/0/0/100|50) -- 35M
DARK FLOW (0/0/0/0|45) -- 20M
RAINBOW +50 (0/100/100/0|24) -- 15M
RAINBOW +50 (100/0/0/100|24) -- 15M
RAINBOW (0/0/0/0|24) -- 10M
EMPRESS (0/0/0/0|39) -- 5M
EXCALIBUR [10134] (100/0/0/0|45) 15M

Hell Railgun +25 (0/0/0/0|60) -- 10M
DARK METEOR +25 (0/50/0/50|50) -- 10M

THREE SEALS DFP:0 EVP:0 -- 30M
RED RING DFP:0 EVP:0 -- 20M
RED RING DFP:85 EVP:20 -- 30M
RED RING DFP:0 EVP:0 -- 20M

Adepts -- 3M each

photon sphere -- 100k each
Old 04/30/2012, 10:28   #129

Let's wait and see what the gm tells about this.
Old 04/30/2012, 17:58   #130

Hey people! I'm selling PSO items!

I have...
Dark Bridges
Red Rings
Empresses
Moro Mags
Rare Mag Cells
Units
Maxed Armor's & Shields....
Xmas Items from 2008/2009 & beyond...
High Hit Non Rare Charge/Hell/Arrest/Zerk weapons

Also I have shitloads of other stuff but what I posted so far is just a preview. If you want to see what's left just ask.

I sold alot of stuff already & if you still interested please PM me before everything is gone!!
Old 04/30/2012, 18:19   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
just because only 3 of your accounts were banned doesn't mean ****. also, they dont touch your forum account when you break ingame rules. shows how stupid you really are.

Since you posted the following, i wouldnt be surprised if Lee did ban the rest of your accounts because you just confirmed your real alias with this:

I also have the chatlogs of that day. want me to post them and expose your guildcard numbers? <3
Sad that every one of your posts is nothing more than a hollow threat.
Hell, killnerdypsoplayaz contributes more to this conversation.

inb4 huge response that boils down to more hollow threats (lol), half-witted insults, and edrama/***** stroking.
Old 04/30/2012, 19:22   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post

inb4 huge response that boils down to more hollow threats (lol), half-witted insults, and edrama/***** stroking.
Does it even matter anymore?
Old 04/30/2012, 22:40   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by yu777 View Post

Let's wait and see what the gm tells about this.
I actually know of a few players that HAD their Red Ring equipped before the level requirement change. They haven't taken it off since. A lot of the Schthack PSO community is EXTREMELY stingy about these things. >.>
Old 05/01/2012, 00:31   #134

KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ = Oot4life = Ender = Alexia
Old 05/01/2012, 01:22   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post

You clearly don't know anything.
Closed Thread