Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst trainer status

Closed Thread
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Hell, killnerdypsoplayaz contributes more to this conversation.
No.



Noble_Pengiun is offline  
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimgangsta View Post
KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ = Oot4life = Ender = Alexia
It's not Ender/Alexia i know this for a fact. So get your mind correct.


skeeza1 is offline  
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
He's right, I am NOT ENDER OR ALEXIA EITHER HAHAHAH ENDER IS A ****, ALEXIA WAS A MUG! SO **** OFF
Alexia & Ender is one person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
ANd skeeza we know you are ....Crono aka ****
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
skeeza1 is offline  
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
I think you need to get outside once in a while, PSO ******* sucks now, what's the point?
This is what the typical noob says when they get owned/banned.


zerosof is offline  
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
bro, mnothing you say carries weight
And what you have to say does? You're nothing but a liar.

1.) You say you're going to take the server/forum down yet you haven't. The most probable reason being: you lack the efficient amount of knowledge to perform such a task.

2.) You say you hate the server yet apparently, you still play. Evidence? While you claim Skeeza is Crono, you still have the audacity to inquire about the items he's selling. What a ******.

Sorry bro, but you seem to make yourself look more stupid by the day. Brawns over brains huh.
Noble_Pengiun is offline  
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
1. I said I will do so, just need to find out how, never said I had already done so, so that doesn't make make a liar now does it. ****.



2. I do hate it and no, I don't ******* play ******.

Evidence? What are you a ******* detective, the only reason I asked about that? Read again, I asked to meet him in person, I was planning on ******* robbing and murdering that piece of ****. ***** ***** ****** wit areal *** G, i'm sittin here wit my gat and 20gs of coke brah.

So go **** yaself punani licka.

YOu may be more intelliegent than me, bruv, you ain't got a ****** OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE.

NOW SIT THE **** BAK DOWN SNITCH *** KOONT!
You are sooooo scary Mr. KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. I don't ever want to be caught between your gat and your 20 grams of coke. Way too scary for me Tony Montana.
Noble_Pengiun is offline  
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
1. I said I will do so, just need to find out how, never said I had already done so, so that doesn't make make a liar now does it. ****.



2. I do hate it and no, I don't ******* play ******.

Evidence? What are you a ******* detective, the only reason I asked about that? Read again, I asked to meet him in person, I was planning on ******* robbing and murdering that piece of ****. ***** ***** ****** wit areal *** G, i'm sittin here wit my gat and 20gs of coke brah.

So go **** yaself punani licka.

YOu may be more intelliegent than me, bruv, you ain't got a ****** OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE.

NOW SIT THE **** BAK DOWN SNITCH *** KOONT!
Ah, just shut up, OO4lyfe. Do you ever make a post without the word snitch?
zerosof is offline  
Old   #143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
Ah, just shut up, OO4lyfe. Do you ever make a post without the word snitch?
Don't forget the words "*****" and "****"

Pretty much every post I've read of his contains those three magical words.
chaos351 is offline  
Old   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 7
This whole thread is like an autism face off. Whoever has the last word will be crowned king of autism.

Keep it up, fellas.
tube49 is offline  
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Stole this from diadu


http://i.imgur.com/mu6gF.png


how retarded arelh is ******* people off like that and wondering why there is so many hackers


Anyway im to lazy to read the other pages of this thread because im afraid my iq will drop


Is there any new trainers?
hiimgangsta is offline  
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimgangsta View Post
Stole this from diadu


http://i.imgur.com/mu6gF.png


how retarded arelh is ******* people off like that and wondering why there is so many hackers


Anyway im to lazy to read the other pages of this thread because im afraid my iq will drop


Is there any new trainers?
Well he is talking to Oscar, so him being a **** is warranted given his adolescence.

And no, there are no trainers. All that is available is a cheat engine table, which is all anyone needs.
CharlesGrodin is offline  
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Oscar is ******* dumb.
skeeza1 is offline  
Old   #148
Trade Restricted
 
elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,100
Received Thanks: 3,411
#Closed


hi im andi is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.