Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst trainer status

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst trainer status

The last topic has been locked due to idiotic, senseless arguments. Frankly, I couldn't care less about anything other than the status of the PSO:BB trainer.

It'd be good to keep this on topic regarding the progress of the next trainer.

No argumnents. Thanks.



meltigemini is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Someone release a trainer


hiimgangsta is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 55
my trainer has been out a while???
Also lee or anyone on the pso schtserv team cannot stop me playing online anymore on any servers. I've perfected bypasses on all servers so now its all pointless banning me as i just make all the items again and again and me shutting down the servers. He might as well just allow me on the server more uptime. If you notice the server has not been going down recently thats because i haven't been caught recently nor playing much. LOL you know when im around everyone is like "WTF SERVERZ INSTABLESSSSSS" lol
Broomop is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltigemini View Post
Broomop, if your trainer currently works then why are people waiting for a CRC bypass and working trainer?

If you have a trainer that currently works could you post a link?

Edit: Oh, saw your link. I realise you want $10 to use it; no offence intended but has anyone paid for this and is happy with it (ie. works)? Not to say I don't trust you Broomop, just it'd be good to know it works from some people on here and would be good publicity for it.
lol look back on posts and my youtube video:
i never lie.


Broomop is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
Does your stuff come with a backdoor?
If you can't win here why do you still come back? Nobody is going to help you so just give up.
skeeza1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 22
Anyone who doesn't agree with or help you is a snitch, am I right, OOT4LYFE?

by the way, goodjob getting the last topic locked.
zerosof is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
my trainer has been out a while???
Also lee or anyone on the pso schtserv team cannot stop me playing online anymore on any servers. I've perfected bypasses on all servers so now its all pointless banning me as i just make all the items again and again and me shutting down the servers. He might as well just allow me on the server more uptime. If you notice the server has not been going down recently thats because i haven't been caught recently nor playing much. LOL you know when im around everyone is like "WTF SERVERZ INSTABLESSSSSS" lol
Ahah, so THAT's why the servers become unstable? Because Crono/Lee are trying to counter you? Good old Broomop. Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
Does your stuff come with a backdoor?
His trainer does NOT come with a backdoor. If you read some of his posts back in the thread you ruined, you'd notice that he specifically said he has no reason to backdoor anyone.
ParasiticGeneFlow is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
I'm simply asking you moron.

I'm just making people aware of the snitches and looking to get SCHTHACK SHUT DOWN, and the forum closed.
As you Americans would say "Don't get butthurt".

So any news on a trainer?
The funny thing is, none of us have to spread any awareness as to how dumb your posts are. Take your vendetta against Schthack somewhere else. Or have us report every single response you post. If we can't shut you down, we'll let the moderators of this forum do so. Good riddance.
Noble_Pengiun is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
No, just you because you are a dirty rat, along with Penguin and the other PGF.
And keep calling me OOT4LYFE, you would never guess who I am.
I don't play PSO so why the **** would I go on the forum.
All i'm interested in is shutting the server down, so people like you will start crying, because all you do is Play PSO.
Sorry, kid. your plan will fail, because i dont even play pso anymore.

by the way, stop pming me.
zerosof is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
Then why the **** are you posting here? want to hack a game you don't play anymore?
Oh that's right you're a snitch, looking to rat people out.


How bout you let me meet you and we'll settle this?
Have you decided to think for a second? or do you lack the intelligence to do so? The only posts ive made here were replies to you. nothing related to hacking pso at all. i forgot to unsubscribe to the other topic so that why i still checked elite pvpers website.

i dont settle internet drama in the real world, and i dont think you would either. you are probably just some chav who was abused by their ugly parents and now you are taking your anger out on random hackers who you think are snitches. do you even have any proof that i snitched?

also, im here just to rat people out? i absolutely hate schthack's staff. i have never reported anyone on this game, except for like 3 people and that was 2 years ago.

unless you have proof that i reported, or like you say 'snitched', then you should shut up...
zerosof is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
unless you have proof that i reported, or like you say 'snitched', then you should shut up...
Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with zerosof. Neither of us belong on your stupid list of a signature, and just for the record, stop PMing pretending you're Lee. It's pathetic. No one believes you. No one will help you with what ever you want to do. Please just leave this thread and let us go about in peace. This is your final warning before I actually DO snitch and report you to the forum moderators here at ElitePvPers. I'm sure many of us have had enough with what you have to say.
ParasiticGeneFlow is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
Let me ask you, why, on a hacking forum, would anyone trust a snitch like you?
Because unlike you, I conduct things in a more respectful manner. And like what PGF and zerosof have said, unless you have proof, you have no right to call people that simply make you mad, snitches. I'm going to have to agree with PGF on this one. I too will ask you kindly to stop with your useless bantering. If you refuse to comply with our demands, then I'll have to join with PGF and ask the forum moderators here to ban you. Simple as that.
Noble_Pengiun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 55
lol anyway guys someone release string edited stuff like cheat ce and **** :P
Broomop is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
lol anyway guys someone release string edited stuff like cheat ce and **** :P
DONE

multiupload .co.uk /L6UO13EUVC [non members remove spaces]

PSOBB V3 CHEAT TABLE AND UD CE CLIENT !!

Thanks to Dr.cheat for linking the UD ce client page 39 back in that lol thread.
I go away for 4 month and POW... wtf happened in that thread rofl
some ******** about snitches get stitches
dont be a dumbass and use the same username and ip for cheating and **** duh
we all lost accounts and hundreds of hours because of dumb ****, learn from it.

WHAT A PAIN IN THE **** LOL ROOT KIT ANTIHACK.DLL??
**** closed my browser, winamp, usenet ******* ****
lee your a **** sucker learn to better workarounds.

99% same table functions as before, didnt test PB and gallons, didnt have a mag with blast or gallons ****, plus it looks like qitem got removed?
idk how people still play this server @[email protected]

ARE YOU GUIEZ EVEN TRYING??
all you had to do was add the old addresses and make it shpsobbW.exe instead of shpsobb.exe
the addresses didnt change just the CE client
Tested with widescreen and normal resoloutions
ask questions here if you got problems, thanks !!

FREE AS ALWAYS, DISTRIBUTE AND THANK THIS POST IF IT HELPED !!
roro222 is offline  
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roro222 View Post
DONE

multiupload .co.uk /L6UO13EUVC [non members remove spaces]

PSOBB V3 CHEAT TABLE AND UD CE CLIENT !!

Thanks to Dr.cheat for linking the UD ce client page 39 back in that lol thread.
I go away for 4 month and POW... wtf happened in that thread rofl
some ******** about snitches get stitches
dont be a dumbass and use the same username and ip for cheating and **** duh
we all lost accounts and hundreds of hours because of dumb ****, learn from it.

WHAT A PAIN IN THE **** LOL ROOT KIT ANTIHACK.DLL??
**** closed my browser, winamp, usenet ******* ****
lee your a **** sucker learn to better workarounds.

99% same table functions as before, didnt test PB and gallons, didnt have a mag with blast or gallons ****, plus it looks like qitem got removed?
idk how people still play this server @[email protected]

ARE YOU GUIEZ EVEN TRYING??
all you had to do was add the old addresses and make it shpsobbW.exe instead of shpsobb.exe
the addresses didnt change just the CE client
Tested with widescreen and normal resoloutions
ask questions here if you got problems, thanks !!

FREE AS ALWAYS, DISTRIBUTE AND THANK THIS POST IF IT HELPED !!
Oh my goodness. Thank you very much You real our hero!!!


des1234 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.