Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst trainer status

Closed Thread
 
Old   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
its already been said. killnerdypsoplayaz's real identity is oot4lyfe.
Oh yeah huh. Derp.



Noble_Pengiun is offline  
Old   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble_Pengiun View Post
By the way, who gives a **** if we call one another out by the usernames we use on Schthack? None of us have actually reported one another.
Well you clearly haven't read this thread then.

I was ratted out recently in this thread, but the thing is they clamied to know who I was but they clearly DON'T since only 3 of my 12 accounts were banned. And my forum account hasn't been touched. So they are obviously full of ****. If you really know who I was it would all be banned. Good luck guessing *****.

And the most retarded thing is I wasn't even banned for hacking, I was banned for calling Lee a ****. which is a petty reason at most, especially given the statements accuracy.

Lee you might want to think twice before banning people over petty things like this, because all it does is create anti-schthack sentiment which is ultimately bad for everyone who uses the server.


alita99 is offline  
Old   #123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
Well you clearly haven't read this thread then.

I was ratted out recently in this thread, but the thing is they clamied to know who I was but they clearly DON'T since only 3 of my 12 accounts were banned. And my forum account hasn't been touched. So they are obviously full of ****. If you really know who I was it would all be banned. Good luck guessing *****.

And the most retarded thing is I wasn't even banned for hacking, I was banned for calling Lee a ****. which is a petty reason at most, especially given the statements accuracy.

Lee you might want to think twice before banning people over petty things like this, because all it does is create anti-schthack sentiment which is ultimately bad for everyone who uses the server.
Holy ****, you got banned just because you called Lee a ****? That's a dumb reason for banning someone. >.>
ParasiticGeneFlow is offline  
Old   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
Holy ****, you got banned just because you called Lee a ****? That's a dumb reason for banning someone. >.>
He banned 3 of my accounts because of it...

The word is ***.


alita99 is offline  
Old   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
He banned 3 of my accounts because of it...

The word is ***.
What the, seriously? Three accounts perma-banned because you called him an ***? I mean, even though he's adding new content to the game, the guy's way behind with the entire Easter event.
ParasiticGeneFlow is offline  
Old   #126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
I mean, even though he's adding new content to the game, the guy's way behind with the entire Easter event.
Well thats is the thing.. I don't think he appreciates the degree he is ******* people off when he delays events or has the server offline unnecessarily.

I appreciate the work the admins do, but not when it is detrimental to the community.

Delayed event = ****** off community = calling Lee a **** = omg banned.

I mean if he's gonna **** with the community, he shouldn't be too surprised when some of them get annoyed at him.
alita99 is offline  
Old   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
Well you clearly haven't read this thread then.

I was ratted out recently in this thread, but the thing is they clamied to know who I was but they clearly DON'T since only 3 of my 12 accounts were banned. And my forum account hasn't been touched. So they are obviously full of shit. If you really know who I was it would all be banned. Good luck guessing cunts.

And the most retarded thing is I wasn't even banned for hacking, I was banned for calling Lee a twat. which is a petty reason at most, especially given the statements accuracy.

Lee you might want to think twice before banning people over petty things like this, because all it does is create anti-schthack sentiment which is ultimately bad for everyone who uses the server.
just because only 3 of your accounts were banned doesn't mean shit. also, they dont touch your forum account when you break ingame rules. shows how stupid you really are.

Since you posted the following, i wouldnt be surprised if Lee did ban the rest of your accounts because you just confirmed your real alias with this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
And the most retarded thing is I wasn't even banned for hacking, I was banned for calling Lee a twat. which is a petty reason at most, especially given the statements accuracy.
I also have the chatlogs of that day. want me to post them and expose your guildcard numbers? <3
zerosof is offline  
Old   #128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
greetings everyone. im trading pso items for runescape gp. if you are interested here is my good stuff. if you need more information please send me a mail. note that i do not take $$.

rs gp is currently valued at $0.68 per mil therefore i believe you will find my prices very fair.

DARK FLOW (0/100/100/0|55) -- 35M
DARK FLOW (100/0/0/100|50) -- 35M
DARK FLOW (0/0/0/0|45) -- 20M
RAINBOW +50 (0/100/100/0|24) -- 15M
RAINBOW +50 (100/0/0/100|24) -- 15M
RAINBOW (0/0/0/0|24) -- 10M
EMPRESS (0/0/0/0|39) -- 5M
EXCALIBUR [10134] (100/0/0/0|45) 15M

Hell Railgun +25 (0/0/0/0|60) -- 10M
DARK METEOR +25 (0/50/0/50|50) -- 10M

THREE SEALS DFP:0 EVP:0 -- 30M
RED RING DFP:0 EVP:0 -- 20M
RED RING DFP:85 EVP:20 -- 30M
RED RING DFP:0 EVP:0 -- 20M

Adepts -- 3M each

photon sphere -- 100k each
101%gangsta is offline  
Old   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0

Let's wait and see what the gm tells about this.
yu777 is offline  
Old   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Hey people! I'm selling PSO items!

I have...
Dark Bridges
Red Rings
Empresses
Moro Mags
Rare Mag Cells
Units
Maxed Armor's & Shields....
Xmas Items from 2008/2009 & beyond...
High Hit Non Rare Charge/Hell/Arrest/Zerk weapons

Also I have shitloads of other stuff but what I posted so far is just a preview. If you want to see what's left just ask.

I sold alot of stuff already & if you still interested please PM me before everything is gone!!
skeeza1 is offline  
Old   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
just because only 3 of your accounts were banned doesn't mean ****. also, they dont touch your forum account when you break ingame rules. shows how stupid you really are.

Since you posted the following, i wouldnt be surprised if Lee did ban the rest of your accounts because you just confirmed your real alias with this:

I also have the chatlogs of that day. want me to post them and expose your guildcard numbers? <3
Sad that every one of your posts is nothing more than a hollow threat.
Hell, killnerdypsoplayaz contributes more to this conversation.

inb4 huge response that boils down to more hollow threats (lol), half-witted insults, and edrama/***** stroking.
CharlesGrodin is offline  
Old   #132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Sad that every one of your posts is nothing more than a hollow threat.
Hell, killnerdypsoplayaz contributes more to this conversation.

inb4 huge response that boils down to more hollow threats (lol), half-witted insults, and edrama/***** stroking.
Does it even matter anymore?
skeeza1 is offline  
Old   #133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by yu777 View Post

Let's wait and see what the gm tells about this.
I actually know of a few players that HAD their Red Ring equipped before the level requirement change. They haven't taken it off since. A lot of the Schthack PSO community is EXTREMELY stingy about these things. >.>
ParasiticGeneFlow is offline  
Old   #134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ = Oot4life = Ender = Alexia
hiimgangsta is offline  
Old   #135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Sad that every one of your posts is nothing more than a hollow threat.
Hell, killnerdypsoplayaz contributes more to this conversation.

inb4 huge response that boils down to more hollow threats (lol), half-witted insults, and edrama/***** stroking.
You clearly don't know anything.


zerosof is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.