Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5

Discussion on Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5 within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/24/2015, 21:32   #271

elite*gold: 0
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2015, 21:42   #272

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by valle10 View Post
That would explain it.

Can you try the attached version to see if it fixes the weather issue?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2015, 08:18   #273

Thanks Valle10 and StolasZagan .. will test it out later ...and revert
Old 06/25/2015, 12:05   #274

Hello! Just a heads up, there's a new collectable system.

When you use the skill Collect and have it active some fishes (only the collectable ones) upon landing them a pop up window says "Preserve the following item with a collectability of <number>?", if you say yes you get a collectable fish, who doesn't stack.

Would be great having the option to accept those pop up prompts to say "yes" or even to "say yes if number > XX" or something like that

I'm not using the bot at the moment because I'm fishing for collectable fishes, so I can't report any problem or information about the new weathers, but I think they are a few and changes when a certain FATE is up or something like that, like with Odin FATE.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2015, 15:53   #275

Hi,

about bot, i don't unterstand why, but actually, bot seems to stop himself after 1 fish caught... maybe an issue with the new lures ?

Do you know something about this problem?
Old 06/25/2015, 17:47   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtt87 View Post
Hello! Just a heads up, there's a new collectable system.

When you use the skill Collect and have it active some fishes (only the collectable ones) upon landing them a pop up window says "Preserve the following item with a collectability of <number>?", if you say yes you get a collectable fish, who doesn't stack.

Would be great having the option to accept those pop up prompts to say "yes" or even to "say yes if number > XX" or something like that

I'm not using the bot at the moment because I'm fishing for collectable fishes, so I can't report any problem or information about the new weathers, but I think they are a few and changes when a certain FATE is up or something like that, like with Odin FATE.
Thanks for the info! I'll look into it and see what I can do.
Old 06/25/2015, 17:53   #277

im testing atm but need to wait for the weather than ill tell you if it works

So its Working now weill Done Stolas (^-^)/
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2015, 20:32   #278

Quote:
im testing atm but need to wait for the weather than ill tell you if it works

So its Working now weill Done Stolas (^-^)/
Great! Glad to hear it's working

Thank you for your help!
Old 06/27/2015, 18:19   #279

next weather problem ^^
Old 06/28/2015, 23:50   #280

Awesomeness I was using Psykador for the longest time and 3.0 broke it im glad i found thank u so much for your hard work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2015, 17:46   #281

Quote:

next weather problem ^^
Argh!

I did extract the icon for that weather type, but wasn't sure where it was...

Do you still have the bot that shows the weather number ? If so, could you run it the next time you encounter that weather type and report back to me what number it is?
Old 07/02/2015, 13:44   #282

Hi StolasZagan

it is call Umbral Wind but the 1.5.1.1 wrok wiuth the weather maybe share some number with Umbral static

DustStorm

Old 07/04/2015, 10:49   #283

and no my bot does not show anymore Numbers
Old 07/04/2015, 22:52   #284

unable to find one or more offsets

Hi,

I keep getting the error: "unable to find one or more offsets". Am I doing something wrong?
Old 07/04/2015, 23:03   #285

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnaldo View Post
Hi,

I keep getting the error: "unable to find one or more offsets". Am I doing something wrong?
Are you running the game in dx9 or dx11 mode?

Tags
bot, ffxiv, fishing, fishing bot