Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help]about description at shopping mall

Discussion on [help]about description at shopping mall within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help]about description at shopping mall

i alrady change the description at the itemtype.dat using itemtype editor..
but,the description is still the same?...
what happen?
Old 12/21/2010, 15:20   #2

elite*gold: 246
If you re-open your itemtype.dat with the editor does it show the new description or the old? Also, make sure you are looking at the correct ID for the item you are changing. Often times multiple items can have the same name and that can cause confusion.
Old 12/21/2010, 15:36   #3

i already re-open make..n at the itemtypeeditor had been change..but in game it not..
Old 12/21/2010, 17:19   #4

did item in your itemtype more than 5k .?if yes u only can edit it by hexedit .or your description will not change .it will show 'www.acmeeo.com' .more info just go itemtype release thread .