Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Armor Hack!!!!! (Expedition)

Discussion on Armor Hack!!!!! (Expedition) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Armor Hack!!!!! (Expedition)

ATTN:
Well, everyone, based on the few ppl that have tested it, it seems that they find it is apparently only visual.... I should have tested more before i made the claim that it worked. I apologize for posting without enough proof to back myself up. I will continue to mess around with different stuff to see what i can do as far as hacks go. I just wanted to experiment with something other than the vac and wall hacks. Im trying to find different, more low profile edits that wnt get patched. Again i apologize, and i would appreciate it if ppl would stop pming me with flames on how i am a noob and everything bc of my number of posts and such. Everyone has to start somewhere. number of posts doesnt define whether they can hack or not. I hope i make some stuff u guys can use, but it will be fully tested b4 i even let anyone know what ive found. All i can say is that i tried.....

EDIT:
And btw, by using the vac tutorials given in the hacks release section, i am working on a crespo dungeon vac, and it works with full C, i have tested already. Currently working on A and B.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2008, 13:31   #2

lmao is that possible? >_<
Old 09/13/2008, 13:32   #3

Sure is!!! I swear to ***, i just figured it out like 5 mins ago! I just need the public go ahead from a few of u for me to release it! I changed it to 999 for my base armor too :P and the reason i know it is actually effective is cuz it changes ur stats also!!!!! Freaking sweet! Im excited! im guna check to see if i can do it with weps too!! Imagine 9999 base damage every hit !
Old 09/13/2008, 13:42   #4

Lol check it with 2 clients first because it is maybe only you so can see it. Try to trade to a account without hack and see if the hacked armor still have the def.
Old 09/13/2008, 13:45   #5

Okay, will do that right now ^^
Old 09/13/2008, 13:54   #6

I'm 99% sure this is serverside. You can change it on your client but the data you edit will be only visible for you as far the main armor/dmg data is fully serverside.
Old 09/13/2008, 14:07   #7

Okay, here is what i have gathered by testing it a couple different ways.
1. The armor when trying a trade with another account that is not hacked does not appear the way it does on a hacked version.
2. When i have the armor equipped these are my stats:

Un-Hacked Version
Shield = 18908 and Defense = 1202-1202

Hacked Version
Shield = 33316 and Defense = 3003-3003

Now, see the differance i wasnt sure if it stayed true when u played, so i pvped myself with my other account and my 54 summoner only did 10 damage to me and my sheild regened at the same rate he hurt me, i am lvl 86. and when i normal pvped myself, unhacked, the summoner did 534 damage per hit to me.

If i am not mistaken, hp and shield are serverside am I wrong? Trust me guys, this works.... Want me to try to do it to a wep and then test it on an enemy?

If u want to I can meet u on the game to pvp u, me with my hack and u unhacked, to prove it works... just dnt spread my actually game name around....
Old 09/13/2008, 14:12   #8

Hey comgratuletios but have one problem this is imposible i can make a meidial 33 but only i can see others players can't and shield dont is realy it don't stay full because acclaim comparate with others players and shield come back"/.
Old 09/13/2008, 14:15   #9

How did you edited?
Old 09/13/2008, 14:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by eorgor View Post
Hey comgratuletios but have one problem this is imposible i can make a meidial 33 but only i can see others players can't and shield dont is realy it don't stay full because acclaim comparate with others players and shield come back"/.

Think what u want to.... I cant make u believe me the only way would be to try it yourself or pvp me.... That is all the more i can say.....
Old 09/13/2008, 14:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by oRiGiNaLx View Post
How did you edited?
With WinHex
Old 09/13/2008, 14:24   #12

Sound like a SCAMM.
the only way that we can trust you is to post how to do it or some offsefts,if not this post its in wrong sectiond and should be moved to Discussions / Questions.
BTw i dont care if this work or no because my hunter is 69 and everyone in 2moons is higher level,so i dont play 2moons(2moons is dieing)

And reading ur noobie posts before this one im pretty sure this guy has nothing.
Old 09/13/2008, 14:30   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bezoya View Post
Sound like a SCAMM.
the only way that we can trust you is to post how to do it or some offsefts,if not this post its in wrong sectiond and should be moved to questions and answers.
BTw i dont care if this work or no because my hunter is 69 and everyone in 2moons is higher level,so i dont play 2moons(2moons is dieing)
Well, the reason i dnt give offsets is bc, i dnt know if this should go public, and what would i be trying to scam? there are no files to download, nothing i am asking for at all, what could i possibliy scam? and if u dnt play 2moons anymore and u think it is dying them why are u sifting through 2moons forums?

And i wouldnt have paid money to be a premium user on elitepvpers if i was guna scam the users....
Old 09/13/2008, 14:38   #14

Well if this works then it would be nice to have but, makeing it public is just gonna get it patched faster. people will be lvl 1 with like 500+ def so really its up to u if u want to make it public. i wouldent mind u posting how to do it :P
Old 09/13/2008, 14:48   #15

You should pm the tutorial to people with thanks =)