Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SIEGE PROBLEM Crush at Juto

Discussion on SIEGE PROBLEM Crush at Juto within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SIEGE PROBLEM Crush at Juto

if i want talk whit juto, my client crushed. same on server. no error on dbmon.exe

what i can do to fix it?
Old 10/03/2013, 22:50   #2

add debugger mode to ur dekaron exe from hellspiders tuts! maybe then u can see what makes u crash when talking to juto
Old 10/03/2013, 22:56   #3

conquer pls read your pm :O

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Siege problem [bug]
10/14/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
I started the siege and we win, after we talk to judo, no one can move.. after 10 seconds the server goes down , wtf?
Guild Siege Problem :( HELP..
09/11/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Applying their Guild OK !! /GCOpen.. Start Lineup ! /GCNext.. Teleport to the Guild Siege Arena. Time LImit 6 minutes. /GCNext.. After the 6 minutes the nEuz Crash :( This is the Log on Client: 2013/ 8/20 15:19:05 Aug 20 2013 11:02:48 rCnt=1
SIEGE guild problem!!! HELP!
07/22/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hy! I using DK difference client/servefiles/sql db and when I tried to fix the siege with a script (see below) I got this guild error: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100720/690529342deka_www.k epfeltoltes.hu_.png I tried two version: -I run the script. The script is create a new guild (MadeInHungary) and the picture is the scripts effect . -I create manually a new guild in the client (MadeInHungary) and I run the script. I restart the client and Im kicked from the new guild and the picture is...
[Siege] Problem
01/16/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
we've had siege on the server for awhile now we've just never used it and I went to test it out today an it started fine then brief few seconds later we get a DP_SiegeDefender error or some crap like that, is this because we don't have a guild setup as a defender and if thats the cause how exactly do i go about setting that up.
Problem with siege start
02/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi , i have problem with siege i typed /gm siegestart 1 then dekaron server error..; and serverdown anyone know this problem solution?? this is db problem?? i opened character->view->vw siegetaxmng