Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet encryption

Discussion on Packet encryption within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/19/2013, 13:14   #31

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Use C#/VB.NET or Java
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2013, 13:31   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD« View Post
I would release more information, but as said above, it helps prevent "free" stuff that even tho may be no competition to us as it has less features, it draws more and more attention from Bigpoint towards the botting community if there are such "free" bots. The reason we are doing so well is that there really is no easily obtainable free bot out there, so it isn't a major issue for them. However if every tom, dick and harry could bot, then they would need to stop us more

It also prevents competition, sure :P

-jD
i know we arent as good as you but every man has to start from something i dont really know when but one day or the other i will release a free bot for sure ^^ just like biobot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFallenAngel View Post
thats only because they arent assholes. they are nice people. and also confident that even with the knowledge you couldnt create a bot like them.
oh really ? wow thanks to people like you . . For always motivating me and inspiring me to learn more and get better day by day^^
Old 02/19/2013, 14:14   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebius View Post
Than may be u can write reference for c# with protocol solution and just give us protected dll with documentation???

Sry for my eng
Yea, and than maybe the full source code ?
Old 02/19/2013, 17:13   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD« View Post
I would release more information, but as said above, it helps prevent "free" stuff that even tho may be no competition to us as it has less features, it draws more and more attention from Bigpoint towards the botting community if there are such "free" bots. The reason we are doing so well is that there really is no easily obtainable free bot out there, so it isn't a major issue for them. However if every tom, **** and harry could bot, then they would need to stop us more

It also prevents competition, sure :P

-jD
So much for them asking for a free advice to jump start their programming career for the good of the public.

They got a website this month and are already working on a commercial product.

By all means, I have nothing against entrepreneurship in a lucrative industry but I can't stand liars.

This is where I'm quoting the links from:
Old 02/19/2013, 18:15   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiawars2002 View Post
So much for them asking for a free advice to jump start their programming career for the good of the public.

By all means, I have nothing against entrepreneurship in a lucrative industry but I can't stand liars.

we're working on that website bro
Old 02/19/2013, 19:37   #36

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,109
Why searching in DO / swf???
Decompile PBDO and look into their code. I just found it (F*cking hard way, but after ~2 hours searching i found it^^)

For »jD« : I won't release it, because I don't want free packet Bots too and I don't want you to loose money
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2013, 05:46   #37

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,910
Dw, our codebase is really old anyway, and will probably be releasing some (older) source code soon.

-jD
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2013, 07:38   #38

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiawars2002 View Post

lol, who give you that links? Anyway, we have very good plans for that webpage, you will see it later. I can only tell you that we are working very hard on that website and it will have some features that no one else have and we will go all in!

We have:
The Best php programmers (2)
One of the top Kbot resellers making the website and also as php programmer
We are 3 VB and C# programmers
And other very helpful people giving ideas and helping us in all that they can