Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Dis.dmap

Discussion on [Request]Dis.dmap within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Dis.dmap

Well I have a problem with dis since where ever I jump I get sent to were I started, I'm assuming this is because there's no dmap for dis so has anyone got one.
Old 04/07/2010, 13:31   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
Are you loading the dmap in the arraylist?
Old 04/07/2010, 13:47   #3

yeah, in the console it comes up with some errors, which are
Code:
   at NewestCOServer.PacketHandler.Handle(GameClient GC, Byte[] PData) in C:\Doc
uments and Settings\Owner\Desktop\rikardo updated\PacketHandler.cs:line 1133
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at NewestCOServer.DMap.GetCell(UInt16 X, UInt16 Y) in C:\Documents and Settin
gs\Owner\Desktop\rikardo updated\DMap.cs:line 179
   at NewestCOServer.Game.Location.AbleToJump(UInt16 NX, UInt16 NY, Boolean Spee
d) in C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\rikardo updated\Game\Character.cs:
line 317
   at NewestCOServer.PacketHandling.Jump.Handle(GameClient GC, Byte[] Data) in C
:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\rikardo updated\PacketHandling\Jump.cs:li
ne 17
   at NewestCOServer.PacketHandler.Handle(GameClient GC, Byte[] PData) in C:\Doc
uments and Settings\Owner\Desktop\rikardo updated\PacketHandler.cs:line 1133
this makes no sense to me as I'm only learning 0.o

and i found out i can run through the dis maps, just not jump =/. any ideas?