Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

.dmap question

Discussion on .dmap question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
does any1 kno wich .dmap snake array is..thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Dmap error
03/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
when i try to login i get these errors in the gameserver console Nano.DMaps.Initialize();} Client.Map = (Struct.Maps)Convert.ToInt32(DR);
DMap Info [Question]
08/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
I have a DMap Reader on my source. I want to check the access of some locations when a player drop an item, jump, walk, etc... But, if I load the DMap in an array, I have like 20mo of RAM used by one map. An other solution is to read the DMap when the player have to check the location but I don't want to kill my computer:rolleyes: The best solution, I think, is to load in memory the most used map like TC and for the other, check when the player use the map. What is the best solution?
CO2 .DMAP....
02/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Does anyone have any idea how to edit/open the files in the map folder? (theyre .dmap) I searched google and windows live and found nothing.
.DMap
06/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hello, It is my first post here I usually just read topics and learn from them ect.. Thank you elitepvpers for all these weeks of help but now i need something not found.. I want to make costum little map the ones at the top right of your screen i wanted to make an edited one with lets say a star where the ganaderma spawns but i dont know how to open or save as .DMap can someone help m with this? are there any specifications when doing this? filesize ect..
DMAP
04/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Ok i checked on forum i couldn't find anything base on this so i'm want to know if there any program open dmap files so i can edit the maps if so could you let me know I appreciate it.