Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New disconnecting hack?

Discussion on New disconnecting hack? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New disconnecting hack?

today someone told me that he can disconnect anyone he wants so i was like ok just another one trying to get some cash out of me then few seconds later he sent me this smiley in the game the one that has the code #36 and my client crashed literally.. anyone heard anything about this?
Old 06/02/2012, 15:45   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
If it exists, no one is going to share it obviously.

Hacks such as (legitimate) teleport hacks, dc hacks and moneyhacks/itemdupes/etc are virtually only released when TQ cannot be forced to fix the issue any other way and people are bored of abusing the exploit.

NOTE: I understand you may be approaching this simply as a question, my comment is more meant in general because I KNOW there will be people begging for information on it if someone confirms it exists.

That being said... I do wonder if tq fixed some of the 'classic' exploits... there's been a ton of really easy to abuse aspects of their programming for a long time, one of which would let you disconnect/instakill basically anyone you wanted.
Old 06/03/2012, 20:46   #3

well , i think that even if such a disconnect anyone bot exists no1 is gonna share it, think of whatu can do with this thing, u can win all the PK tourneys lol so if i were some1 who had such a bot i wouldnt share it coz i wud lose my advantage
Old 06/04/2012, 01:34   #4

same happend to me one guy keep wsp to me and say i dc you now and *** he crash my client ..
Old 06/04/2012, 05:57   #5

The thing is: that guy who did it on me didn't seem like the type of ppl who you would call a programmer more like a noob that was looking for some money, 100k gold or something so he was an amateur.. so my guess is there is a program or a way of dcing people out there and it might be on some arabian forum or something i will keep looking
Old 06/04/2012, 16:12   #6

I get dc by one arab.He just wsp me from his main and say i will dc you, then he wsp me from noob bot ninja like fjskhfkj3789 and say hey i answer hey and he wsp me again from main char and say bye bye and my client just crash and error.I will record that and raport to GMS soo next big turn off servers come back.. i have no idea how the **** they do it but its good and bad if someone got it he can destoryet servers by dc all ppl from team pk elite pk..
Old 06/05/2012, 09:22   #7

That thing also happened to me when I was doing a quest in bird island. There was this archer who's leveling his waters and i think he got annoyed by my presence because I am ks'ng most of the mobs in Hawkings. He stopped scattering and whispered me, saying nothing but BYE and then my client crash! I thought 'twas just because of CO's lag until I heard stories from you guys tho i believe yes there is a program where you can dc other players.
Closed Thread