Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some one Help me out

Discussion on Some one Help me out within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some one Help me out

Hey Guys ,

I'm Sorry My 1st Topic is This ,,

i need Some Help

i Have Just Downloaded Conquer 2.0

And i Patched it

this thing Never Show up !

Could Some one Help me out ASAP

And Thanks ,,

Old 06/03/2012, 20:40   #2

what exactly do u mean by* it never shows up * ? do u get stuck in the updating ? if so download the patches manually? does it just freeze after u click the start button? if so check whether ur anti-virus detects it as a virus and add it to exceptions list , is it blocked by your fire wall? if so unblock it
Old 06/05/2012, 09:31   #3

I think I get your point there... The image on your post is the one that didn't showed up right? Same thing that happened to me 1 week ago when my co re-patched. If cheater300 advised didn't work you can always try mine...

UNINSTALL YOUR CO (MAKE SURE ALL INFORMATION REGARDING CO WILL BE TOTALLY DELETED ON YOUR COMPUTER)
GOTO > CONTROL PANEL > DELETE/UNINSTALL CONQUER
then download the newest patch from the CO Official Site (i choose English Server)
make sure your connection is stable because sometimes network congestion may interfere with your downloading. It took me 1 whole ******* night before re-downloading was done but guess what? its worth the wait! when i woke up my conquer is done and ready to install.

don't forget to click thanks if i helped you