Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Well...Looks Like a Another Guide In making Money

Discussion on Well...Looks Like a Another Guide In making Money within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well...this is a little trick. It requires a lvl 70+, a strong character, preferably Archer. A very low level noob, one that has under 400 hp, and with ridiculously bad gear...meaning the lvl 1 or lvl 12 coat.

Now to the guide.

1)Basically, you target a reborn character... Make sure the victim has alright gear, elites, supers, there the ones you want. Anything below elite is worthless. Reborns go to BI to lvl frequently, so finding a reborn char won't be very hard.

2)After you have chosen your prey (Do you think i sound like that guy from the Discovery Channel?), attack your "prey" (Omg lolz, i do) with your noob. Make sure the Reborn char has his/her/he-she's guard out.

3)Judging that this person is DUMB, the reborn will attack your noob. His guard will be targeted on you. Make sure he isnt attacking anything else after he has killed your little nooby. This is why an archer is handy.

4)Rev your nooby with your water tao. Because the guard is targeted on your nooby, the guards still gonna totally own your NOOB. Hopefully killing your nooby in 1 hit making your job, SOOO much easier.

5)Repeat steps 2-4 until the guy is red named.

6)Now, obviously you come in with your high level char and own the poos out of the reborn guy. Hope that the guy WILL drop something good.

7)If he doesnt, bad luck, REV HIM AND BE EVIL! Kill him over and over until your happy with what you have...But try and let him keep some of his stuff. You don't wanna be 100% Evil...Unless your that short guy from Korea.

Well that concludes my guide.

+k is ok. I don't really mind.
Old 05/07/2007, 11:14   #2

First up, the only one you scam with this is noobs like yourself.

Secondly, the there are no point in doing things like that, its better ways to spend your time

Third, scammers are losers, that either dont have what it takes to play a game like this, or losers that only want to destroy for others by jealousy.

Basic answer for basic noob-losers
Old 05/07/2007, 11:37   #3

i think that if u attack the rb u will be blue named... so he will attack u in capture mode and we won't gain pk points...
Old 05/07/2007, 14:10   #4

To BobbyGoing, HOW THE F*** IS THIS A SCAM?! This guide is simply telling you how to make a "reborn" red named and killing them for there items! If anyones the loser, your the loser for posting such a f****** ridiculous post, "Scammers are loser blah blah blah i eat my own poo", go get a life you ****. If anything, you just posted that comment because you've been dumb enough to fall for a scam.

And to KnightLocy, Yes, the reborn would probably kill your noob in capture but the reborns guard would still be targeted on you, meaning it would still attack you unless the reborn re-summons or attacks something or someone else after your noob got killed by the reborn.

Anymore question or jerks i have to reply to?
Old 05/07/2007, 20:50   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by ToDaApples@May 7 2007, 14:10
To BobbyGoing, HOW THE F*** IS THIS A SCAM?! This guide is simply telling you how to make a "reborn" red named and killing them for there items! If anyones the loser, your the loser for posting such a f****** ridiculous post, "Scammers are loser blah blah blah i eat my own poo", go get a life you ****. If anything, you just posted that comment because you've been dumb enough to fall for a scam.

:rot:

There are a long list of errors in your answers, i hope you can stand for them.

And YES, to make another player redname, for your personal sick pleasure, that falls in the chapter of scam.
You can always try to look this forum and see, but then you would probobly understand that this thread been out way to many times before, and there for useless

And NO, im not stupid, im an fair player, and i dont PK other players.
Im well respected for the way i act and the way i play.
But there also a threat to all losers that cant play a game like this

I have done test and diffrent works to see how blue/red/black name effects other things in the game.
But then i have done it by PKing my own characters.

So the answer would be NO, i have never been dumb enough to fall for a losers trick like that.

And when it comes to the use of my Guard, i never use it for PKing or as an status sign for other players to see that i am an RB.
I only use it when i level, and then i use it ans an block for the monsters.

And, there is also a diffrence in acting lika a loser and being a loser.
- When you started this thread, you act like one
- When you made your replay, you prove that you are one

:gelb:

And i dont think you should answer anyone anything.
Coz if you do it like that, one more time, you will probobly not log in again.
Old 05/07/2007, 22:21   #6

Settle down guys and don't turn this into a flame war. Threadstarter is not off to such a great start in the forum with this attitude. Of course people will have their own opinions. Discuss things like adults or shut up.
Old 05/08/2007, 10:09   #7

I guess Leroy is right. I'll just ignore you cuz i don't like your opinions...(That was directed to Bobby)
Old 05/08/2007, 10:23   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by ToDaApples@May 8 2007, 10:09
I guess Leroy is right. I'll just ignore you cuz i don't like your opinions...(That was directed to Bobby)
There you nailed it.
That is the problem, you cant accept an opinion.
If all others dont accept your ways, you scream like a pig and and goes to personal attack against them.

And NO, dont even think it.
- My replay, was not personal, it was of the way you act and the way you play.

See the diffrence before you even think of replay again

- My replay, was like way to many others, as well in this forum as in the game, and game forum.
- My replay was for the way you act, and the way you want others to act.

- Your replay, was that i eat poo (what are you? 10 years old?)
- Your replay, was that i dont have a life (just coz i dont agree with you?)
- Your replay, was that i am a **** (and i doubt that my sexual status have anything to do with the issue in question, or do you really wanna know my sexual status? Maybe you want me to send you a movie?)

If you cant take the heat from your own actions, dont start a thread

Do you care to apologize now, for attacking me in person, and not in argument about the issue?

Stand for YOUR actions
Old 05/08/2007, 10:56   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by ToDaApples@May 7 2007, 14:10

And to KnightLocy, Yes, the reborn would probably kill your noob in capture but the reborns guard would still be targeted on you, meaning it would still attack you unless the reborn re-summons or attacks something or someone else after your noob got killed by the reborn.

what are you? like 8? I underlined the parts of your quote that make you sound like an idiot. Don't take it personally and get agro at me now.

1st off: When some1 made a negative statement your immediate reaction is to attack them. Very stupid.

But I'm not taking Bobbys side either, he did label it a scam right away. It's more of another TQ **** up then a scam, because TQ are the dum bastards who made ur guard consistantly attack it's target if they are near.

Also, another way to execute this is say you will attack them and for the RB to get their guard to attack you. Sit there healing until you name stops flashing, then their guard will still attack you, now you let it kill you. Then you get the rever in like you said and basically you covered the rest.
Old 05/08/2007, 11:24   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by SynsOfSorrow@May 8 2007, 10:56
%<------------------
But I'm not taking Bobbys side either, he did label it a scam right away. It's more of another TQ **** up then a scam, because TQ are the dum bastards who made ur guard consistantly attack it's target if they are near.
%<-----------------
In a way i do agree with you.

But also i cant

To use ex. a sun diamond insted of an +1 stone when you sell at market is also TQ that is the main reason for.
To be able to execute more or less any scam is things that are "hand-made" by TQ that make that possible.

I (and a lot of others) concider this as a scam.
Due to the basic fact in all scamming.
- It is a choice made by the one that take the advantage of the system.
- It is well planed and executed, and not just at the moment.
The MO is the same as in more or less any scam.

But sure, we can always put the blame on TQ for all problems (even if they more or less always deserve it), just coz some players cant play the game in a better way.
Old 05/09/2007, 01:42   #11

also this has been posted a few times
Old 05/14/2007, 16:38   #12

man omg it is only a game in my point of view pking is part of a game if some one is dam so fall for that then they suck
scamming is part of a game too but some ppl take it too far comon it is ok for someto to pk some when a noob get a db but not for someone to try to make someone else red that is as far as i go scamming to me is hacking ac getting ppl ac name and pass gaving them worng money and all btw if i got anything wrong here good on me if uwanna become a teacher and correct me go a head don't realy gave a fu........k abt my speling
Old 05/14/2007, 22:50   #13

Hmm old news.. nice to get a refresh time by time, but people should just search...

There's a lot of problems that come with this thing...
1) requires a lot of work... even if you multiclient it...
2) You could get ur server reputation to be gone in 1,2,3...
3) Every decent geared rb will resummon his guard after a kill, take note: every decent reborn will not even use his guard as main... but his weapons...

Buuuuuut I guess it would work on the newbie rb buyers...
Old 05/15/2007, 00:45   #14

Sigh, any RB dumb enough to fall for this deserves to have their gear taken from a pker.

This is not a scam.

Bobby, your the one that needs to grow up, not the threadstarter. In one post alone you sucessfully used the two most over-used and tired insults that exist on the internet.

"What are you 10?"
"Get a life"

LoL. Bobby, you just made yourself look like an idiot. besides, you deserved every bit of backlash from the topic starter, you have the 1st reply in this topic, and all you do is bash the topic starter and call him a "noob".

You sir, are "t3h nub".
Old 05/15/2007, 01:04   #15

@Matt.dk
the one who said what are you? like 8? was SynsOfSorrow
and the one who said get a life was the threadstarter ToDaApples
xD

but I agree that the first reply was too much xD and then ufff

anyway, why some ppl know extra smiles =/
like :rot: D and :gelb:

where is the full list?