Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Money Making Guide

Discussion on Money Making Guide within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
these are the tips to get money. listed from easiest to hardest.
Besides Buying DBS:
1)mine with cotobo.
2) mine in pc cave for gems. overnight
3)mine in ape city mine cave for gold ores and then sell those gold ores to an NPC(eg pharmacist).
4) hunt,
5)scam people
6) sell ur character. let them put items on it, then recover it with ur security informatin
7) make a fake name of a famous high level archer and ask ppl if they want a reborn water to pay you
8)sell ur character, they pay you first, u never give info.
9)<very mean. tell ur friend to let u borrow his/her account then steal all the items
10)stand near twin city artisian and kill ppl who are upgrading items
11)kill people that r going to socket items in Bird island
12)kill people that r going to put a gem in a socket in phoenix castle
13)stand by any conductress, and then kill ppl who are about to go to market. and with another character pick up the items that are dropped.
14)kill rednames with good items
15)make a water tao and let archers plvl it to 110 then reborn it and get a super gem and sell it.
16)level an archer 24/7 to 120+ and make ur own water factory: super gems.
17)learn hacking to the extreme and hack accounts from ppl and hackGMS computers.
Old 03/08/2006, 07:09   #2

elite*gold: 20
half ur list is the same as number 5 lol
Old 03/08/2006, 16:46   #3

for those remarks if i met u in rl i probably kick ur *** so hard that ull stay in bed for the rest of ur louzy life. i understand some ppl using cotobo macros and other cheat thingy ...but hacking account is another thing, it doesnt make u a good hacker , but a spoiled brat that doesnt get enough atention and his to lazy to do something urslelf, u should be in jail breaking stones. Loser!! Word!!
Old 03/08/2006, 19:28   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Souless@Mar 8 2006, 16:46
for those remarks if i met u in rl i probably kick ur *** so hard that ull stay in bed for the rest of ur louzy life. i understand some ppl using cotobo macros and other cheat thingy ...but hacking account is another thing, it doesnt make u a good hacker , but a spoiled brat that doesnt get enough atention and his to lazy to do something urslelf, u should be in jail breaking stones. Loser!! Word!!
I dont think he really means this, i think he jhust make fun evrybody knwo this
it made me grin , so just take it easy
Old 03/08/2006, 19:39   #5

i actually had a flame post ready to be submitted... but, you need to stop whining, the morons who get their **** hacked, deserve it. (weak passwords, account sharing, you name it). if you get hacked, dont ***** about it, because in the end, 99% of hack cases are dumb morons who dont know what theyre doing, and end up losing their accounts to some br who managed to figure out that you used your inchar name as your login, and "jesus" as your password.
Old 03/08/2006, 19:41   #6

Is he really meaning this guide?
i thought he was making fun of it :?
Old 03/09/2006, 00:19   #7

i've actually done #9 lol

yea i'm an *** but he deserved it ^^
Old 03/09/2006, 00:29   #8

1. this is the wrong place for this type of info, u should post it in the Guides section.
2. most of these things have been posted like a million-ka-billion times, pointless in reposting them
Old 03/09/2006, 03:07   #9

I've actually done #17
Old 03/09/2006, 04:57   #10

"Scam people" hahaha