Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get

Discussion on How to get within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The topic doesn't help you out much... as you all know, TQ looks at these posts, I figure if they don't feel a topic appealing enough, they won't look at it, thus they won't patch it(I hope)

Now for my tip<hr>FlyingRoosters drop supers!

Yea, that's about it....

So far, three supers have been dropped by a FlyingRooster in the past two days on my server... when mayfaire came out, some noob got a super lvl 5 bs from a rooster...

What I do, is I bot about 6-7 lvl 7 noobs at a time, using SV making it only attack the FlyingRooster... so far I'm getting some elite, lots of refs, some uniques, and 1 super!

KEEP IT UP ME!

PS: Don't bot the pheasants, they don't drop anything higher then a uni
Old 05/18/2007, 20:04   #2

FlyingRoosters are the dura mob. They drop 4 items so your chances are slightly better. Pheasents will drop supers, skillbooks, and even dance3.
Old 05/18/2007, 21:11   #3

Really? On the CO forums it was said they won't drop anything better then unis... and the website says that only Fire Rats drop dace3