Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gangbanging Dupping items

Discussion on Gangbanging Dupping items within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/13/2007, 16:13   #46

elite*gold: 20
duped??..wats dupe??...
Old 01/13/2007, 16:50   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by yaoyeng@Jan 13 2007, 16:13
duped??..wats dupe??...
Copy an item.
Old 01/16/2007, 19:22   #48

maybie my examples are to complex... bottem line only thing that would have a UNI ID would be dragon *****... any the only resion I say this is becuase they actully make money off them... but no item has it own UNI ID my *** look at the itemtype.dat it list ever ID of every item in the game...

Quote:

hmm 2 thoughts:

1) screenshot plox?
2) ever heard of lag...

the guy here before told this already, but every item indeed DOES have an unique ID number on the server of CO. In case of loss of an item thats how CO can see if you bs-ing them or not. In my case I lost my 2s armor after maintance... took me about 2 emails spams to get a GM on it but its safely back on me smile.gif

btw... why would u see if you can dub pots? ofcourse those have the same ID number... try a single and double sock weapon... wanna bet those are different? smile.gif

Morale of the story: dub items... just can not work
the gm's would go back and review logs set by the server... these logs are txt files listing every thing .. from what is said to trade's to sales, to what is droped... if you can think of it posibly there is a log file for it. Also before every mantance there will be a back up made of the server... so there is always information aobut any thing you could posibly think of.

Back to the main point there is no such thing as UNI ID tracing... Would take to much time to much effort and cost to much database space...

IF you dont know about Database's or evan how to run a game server dont post random thoughts.
Old 01/16/2007, 23:00   #49

its just a stuipid glitch like when u take a item out of your inventory and then drop it and then click a monster or whatever and then theres two of them in ur inventory but when u close it again and reopen it its gone. Yah i thought i was duping when i figured out how to do that like back in conquer 1.0 but its just a stuipid glitch cuz tq is lazy
Old 01/16/2007, 23:26   #50

Quote:
Originally posted by ceniun@Jan 16 2007, 19:22
maybie my examples are to complex... bottem line only thing that would have a UNI ID would be dragon balls... any the only resion I say this is becuase they actully make money off them... but no item has it own UNI ID my god look at the itemtype.dat it list ever ID of every item in the game...

Quote:

hmm 2 thoughts:

1) screenshot plox?
2) ever heard of lag...

the guy here before told this already, but every item indeed DOES have an unique ID number on the server of CO. In case of loss of an item thats how CO can see if you bs-ing them or not. In my case I lost my 2s armor after maintance... took me about 2 emails spams to get a GM on it but its safely back on me smile.gif

btw... why would u see if you can dub pots? ofcourse those have the same ID number... try a single and double sock weapon... wanna bet those are different? smile.gif

Morale of the story: dub items... just can not work
the gm's would go back and review logs set by the server... these logs are txt files listing every thing .. from what is said to trade's to sales, to what is droped... if you can think of it posibly there is a log file for it. Also before every mantance there will be a back up made of the server... so there is always information aobut any thing you could posibly think of.

Back to the main point there is no such thing as UNI ID tracing... Would take to much time to much effort and cost to much database space...

IF you dont know about Database's or evan how to run a game server dont post random thoughts.
acually what they mean by every item having a different id is the fact that when the item is dropped the server generates a random unique id for that instance of that item, it uses that to keep track of any additions added on it(socks +s etc.) as well as it's location on your character. If you could perhaps send a packet of another item dropping after you reenable the firewall...the server MAY catch it and allow you to use it. though to find out what to send, you would have to have many of that item already(mets maybe?) and the unique id changes drastically for the different item types(the id in itemtype.dat is only the base that is used to generate the item).
Old 01/17/2007, 04:09   #51

Sorta...

Friend of mine got hacked or his account stolen. Cleaned out the socks of his archer. Other friend of mine buys a socket necky a week or so later in market (sockets going crazy in our server w/ lotto) thinking it was a clean item.

Today he (the one that bought the necky) tried to log, got his account banned. Hench how TQ knows that the necky he bought, was indeed from my friends archer.

Ain't saying every item has a prefixed ID, but just a random number. Makes sence and doesn't take a crapload of room. But your exp. with pots makes no sense at all, since those indeed are the same the ID#

Just the items worth something have a different # for TQ to check where those items are. postcount says nothing, neither does bold text
Old 01/17/2007, 10:08   #52

lol this post thing is old?

but yet again.. that thing he said...

when i started playing co there were people dropping items? like there bs.... and they log back "but wouldn't grab them" when i picked on up ... EVERY TIME I tried to click on it (my conquer widow would crash)... the only way u could get it out of ur inventory was get killed by guard or someone and let it drop
Old 01/18/2007, 20:11   #53

Okie I get this random ID hash when items is droped... I can buy into this to a point...

but if this true the ID would change from person to person... I will download CO server files later and get a better look at it... But from my experiance, this is what we have..

Quote:
Normal items L M H
REF Items L M H
UNI Items L M H
Elite Items L M H
Super L M H
Blessed Item
than sockets ( 1 ) or ( 2 ) the Gem ID's and effects
Finaly we have if Item is plused

SuperSword ( Warror'sblah )[+8]

eh.. I will post more after I look at the server files...
Old 01/18/2007, 22:26   #54

OK. 1, you get sent to Bot Jail for doing this.
Number B, if you wanted to do this go to a remote place (i reccommend one of the maps from DC to metzone) and do a disconect jump just before you do the last jump drop the item, when you log back in you have 2, but be warned you will probably get sent to bot jail for this.
letter 3, your all idiots.
Old 01/28/2007, 17:03   #55

it wont work
Old 01/29/2007, 08:08   #56

If only this were to be true:\
Why dont you try it with money.
Does money have an unique ID?
Seems hard to believe that it would:|
Old 02/20/2007, 18:30   #57

****** hell it works everytime lol im dupin eveything
Old 09/30/2008, 03:10   #58

well, im back to conquer and it doesn't work that much now. the server is quicker now. but i tried the same method 12 times with my Super 2 soc ring... got it once. then i tried 35 times with a necky but failed. and then 3 times with some boots and it dupped. then i tried the two soc necky again and i got it on the 8th time! it's still great. try it.
Old 09/30/2008, 06:13   #59

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by wf132000 View Post
well, im back to conquer and it doesn't work that much now. the server is quicker now. but i tried the same method 12 times with my Super 2 soc ring... got it once. then i tried 35 times with a necky but failed. and then 3 times with some boots and it dupped. then i tried the two soc necky again and i got it on the 8th time! it's still great. try it.
Are you a ******* moron? .. No, seriously, how retarded are you really?