Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Relieving the crafting pain

Discussion on [Guide] Relieving the crafting pain within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 12/29/2012, 10:05   #31

elite*gold: 0
does oscar editor do the autoit scripting job ? cant seem to know how to edit autoit scripts
Old 01/18/2013, 18:58   #32

when i run the script and click pause the "crafting/request craft" word on top is appearing but still it's not craft i have the complete requirements for crafting -_-

but the "Hello Word" Script is working in me
Old 03/07/2013, 03:28   #33

Quote:
when i run the script and click pause the "crafting/request craft" word on top is appearing but still it's not craft i have the complete requirements for crafting -_-

but the "Hello Word" Script is working in me
It is not about whether you have complete requirements or not.
If the Hello World script is working for you, then you have an amazing situation to study autoit (even the basic ones).

I have posted everything you need for this code to work.
the code is not intended to work 'as-is' for everybody. you need to tweak it to adjust for your playing environment - especially the coordinates.
Old 05/21/2015, 05:42   #34

what if you have 10 slot for crafting??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Crafting type C/D armor guide
07/26/2013 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 10 Replies
Crafting Type C/D Armors Credits to Vyrien i just copy paste it here for debriefing When all warriors have reached their peak, the slightest difference could be the cause of victory or defeat. The three races have not only allowed the use of previously forbidden weapons, from relics to nuclear missiles, but have also discovered new ways to protect themselves. No longer content with simply crafting masterwork, “Intense” armor and upgrading them with talics refined from halostone ore, they...
[Guide] Brand - How to be a pain
04/18/2011 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 0 Replies
Hi all, I played Brand since the first minutes after he was released last week. I put some hours into this guide. I would be glad if you would comment and vote it. Thanks and happy fragging! Brand Build Guide :: League of Legends Strategy Builds
[GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak.
06/15/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Since its his work, just SHARING it here, i just gonna link his URL from his work. because i dont like copy and pasting other ppl's guides: http://119.110.98.150:90/ipb/index.php?showtopic= 1145 Q#1: Does it work with CabalRider (PH)? A#1: Yes, it works, i tried it personally myself. Q#2: I'm too dumb to understand it, how to make it work. A#2: Try reading it again and again, if u still don't know how, don't use it then sleep.gif
another crafting guide [ENG]
01/03/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hello fellow crafters, I have gone around the net, gathered as much information as possible for people of the same kindred spirit. Below is the gathered information of many different people and I owe it to them for helping me to my Guide. So please read, enjoy and I hope it helps you all with the crafting experience. As you start out in EQ2, anyone of any class can be a successful crafter, regardless of race or stats or starting city. However, many ask, "What's the best crafter class?"...