Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Alert 3.6 - Cleaner, Verified, Documented

Discussion on Aion Alert 3.6 - Cleaner, Verified, Documented within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 11/23/2009, 01:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
NOT RESPONDING - always happening. seems i have it set up correctly .. but keep saying it not respond and i have no messages :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Alert 5.0 - Almost as smart as you
05/24/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENTATION If you enjoy this, or use it more than once, please consider donating. Anything at all is appreciated, and nothing is required, but if it helps you out, help me out <grin> PayPal Donation Aion Alert Escape the Grind ( v 5.1 ) Aion Alert (AA) is a log parsing program. After enabling the Aion log file, AA will continuously (ever ½ second) monitor the log for selected events.
Aion Alert
03/06/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
Is there a programm which will alert overwindow possible with sound, when mob which i need will spawn up? Going for wait bosses while for example watching film. Does that program exist?
Aion Mud (Aion Alert 3.5) - Now with telnet
11/11/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
http://i33.tinypic.com/2rym2z9.jpg Aion Alert 3.5 and AAServer 1.0 PayPal Donation NEW IN 3.5 * Telnet chat support by way of AAServer. This is a new app that can be launched from Aion Alert (easiest) or by itself. See the AAServer doc for full details if run manually. Also: - Fixed tab order, you should be able to tab through fields more logically.
Aion Alert 2.3 - Now with remote shutdown of Aion and Bot
11/04/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies
Aion Alert 2.9 NOTE: As of 2.9 I cannot get my version to crash. If yours is crashing I am happy to look at it, but I need very specific input, ie, what you did right before the crash, the details of the crash report, and any testing you did to isolate it, and if you can make it happen every time. NEW: You should be able to reply to an alert with a command to Aion Alert with text messages now, so long as your company's subject line is "RE: Aion Alert" or "Re: Aion Alert". You can test...